MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
Load DataLee PrecisionSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
Inline Fabrication Repackbox

Thread: Thanks to god

Boolit Buddy

Thanks to god

Wanted to praise our lord Jesus Christ for all the good he does in our lives. I started a gun shop in my small town last year and my wife and I prayed a lot about it and things have been going well with it and that has been very uplifting for me. Always hoped a thing like this could work out for me and glad to have it happening at a somewhat young age. Also helps to have the extra income as we just found out we are expecting our first child in about 5 months, so that is another blessing as well.

I don't meet many people per day in my other work so this is nice in that I am always getting to meet other people and have a lot more chances per week to develop connections/friendships that let me talk about God with people. I sometimes forget this but I think that's the reason He is making this work and I need to remember it all the time.

We don't have all our schedule plans worked out yet and my wife works regular hours so it might end up being a baby that grows up in a gun shop to some extent but I'm sure there are a lot of worse ways out there to start your life off.

Just wanted to publicly thank God for what he has given us in our lives this last year. We are very happy right now and excited about what is in store for us in the future.

Andy

Andy, so nice to hear your good news. May God continue to Bless you and your family. All praise goes to our Lord Jesus.
    Where's your shop? If you're close by, I'd love to stop in and visit.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Andy thank you for your praise . GOD is always working in our lives . Congratulations on the coming of a baby ! I raised my 2 kids in the shop because I wanted them with me instead of day care ....it will all work out !
    No turning back , No turning back !

Moderator Emeritus

Andy what a great testimony for you and your wife's love and trust in God. Glad your business is going good. God is blessing you and your wife with a beautiful baby on top! Congrats....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!