MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersLee PrecisionReloading Everything
RotoMetals2PBcastcoRepackboxInline Fabrication
Load Data Titan Reloading

Thread: Just an odd story ?

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Just an odd story ?

A County lady juvenile officer that comes to the shop regularly stopped by and said they had an Iraqi man in custody they had arrested with a 16 year old girl from Arizona . They were trying to determine if he had kidnapped her or her father had 'sold' her to him .

The officer said he was in town because he claimed was in the process of buying my business . She quickly added she knew it was a lie but had to follow up on it . I just confirmed it was a lie , I didn't know anything about this guy .

LOL , if I were him I would have picked a more upscale business to lie about buying .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    Whoah! Very odd...
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Grand Master
    Almost everything is for sale for the right price. Depending how desperate he was for a cover story you could have cashed in. It would have been interesting to see how badly he wanted it.
    Don Verna

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    LOL , Don I never knew him and if a grown man is buying or kidnapping a 16 year old I hope they put him away a long time . Don't have any idea why he picked my shop to 'buy' , guess he just saw it coming into town ? If it was me and I wanted to lie I could have done better , I would have told em I had just bought the multiplex new car dealership or maybe was the new district manager for all the Wells Fargo banks in North Texas ....?
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Sounds like Muhamidite (Islamic) Slavery in practice. Think the Islamic world does not believe/practice slavery; and example is Boka Haram- see the link: as an example.

"White Slavery" has been practiced throughout time, even up till now. Years ago it also occurred from time to time on Okinawa when the Japanese Yakuza would cause the disappearance of Young White Women and Children; sold into Sex Slavery in Japan and Chinese communities across the World.
    Last edited by MUSTANG; 10-14-2017 at 06:28 PM.
    Mustang

"In the beginning... the patriot is a scarce man, and brave and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain.