WidenersLee PrecisionInline FabricationReloading Everything
Titan ReloadingRepackboxLoad DataRotoMetals2
Snyders Jerky MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is happening in the Chapel

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

What is happening in the Chapel

Don't worry this is not an ominous thread but only a recap of activity in the Chapel for the last several days .

I have to mention Ken in Iowa . Ken and his wife have had much medical trouble the last few years . I well remember a thread he put up before this last one where at a time they were both incapacitated at the same time . Ken was only worried about his wife and struggled to rally for her . If you read the thread Ken is always uplifting , always confident in his Lord and savior Jesus Christ through his last post .

It is my belief he was prepared , in this thread he has even made arrangement's for their dog to be taken care of . I don't know his status , he was in hospice care . Ken may or may not be with us but regardless we have lost or losing a friend . Prayer is needed for this family still .

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...65-Brain-tumor

Ken's son Jason sent us a notice of Ken's condition which I so much appreciate . I believe it was Ken's wish for him to do so . It proves to me that this place and it's members meant something to him . In Jason's last post is a message all should read .

Friends,

I wanted to inform you that Ken (my dad) is now in hospice. His pain is under control, and we've had some sweet time together with all of his grandchildren. We were able to spend time reading the Scriptures together, praying, and sang a hymn before he lost his lucidity.

The members of this board have meant very much to him over the years, and I thank you all for your companionship to him.

I praise God that my father shall soon be with the Lord, and I would urge all of you all as friends that if you have not, to repent of your sin and place your trust in Jesus Christ. Only in him is forgiveness of sins. Only in him is there hope beyond the grave. Only through his righteousness will we be made to stand at the judgment.

I give my father's love to you all.

Jason

In summation I picked out a post Ken made at the last of his thread that I believe he would give us today ;

Have a blessed day brothers and sisters.

Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Sorry to hear about Kens. I did not know him half as well as I should have liked to.

He will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Boolit Master
    Thank you
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

I also have followed that thread. I share in their anguish and support their faith. My (our) prayers continue for Ken, Jason and family.
    Considering this past week, I think we have learned that we can all depend on the support of our brothers and sisters, here in the chapel, to get us through those valleys that rl69 mentioned. Go in peace.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Many of us know the selfishness of wanting to keep them here with us, the grace it takes to follow their wishes, and the hollow it leaves when they have passed over.

1Co 15:53 - 58 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

God's peace to all.

Next is Tom W. .We celebrate he had his last round of chemo this week . He will be tested and assessed to be sure if he is free of cancer . Much prayer should go up for him , it has been a long hard road through the treatments . Tom has been faithful to seek prayer and give reports . I am still praying for him .

Boolit Grand Master
    Thank you for posting Charlie
    Don Verna

Boolit Master

Ken and his family are always in our prayers, He will be greatly missed.

With thanks to Jon we are blessed with news of his grand daughter (and picture) Margaret ! One of our Lord's new creations ! I enjoyed the picture . We should not only pray for her but give praise that she is with us now ! Thank you jon .

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...daughter/page2

Our brother here in the Chapel Blackwater/Dennis is recovering from illness . We all miss his comments , prayer and praise . Please lift him up in yours prayers that he may have a quick recovery . Prayer is needed .

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...for-Blackwater

More prayer is needed for the victims from the fires in California , 40 have died and thousands have lost homes , jobs and lives . Please pray for these in need .

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...er-for-victums

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...e-wine-country
    Last edited by Boaz; 10-15-2017 at 10:57 AM.

Boolit Master
    Sincere Prayers for all who suffer.... Mercy, Faith, Hope, Love, and Redemption for Ken, Please Lord....

Health, Healing, Faith, Love, Mercy, and Good outcome for TomW...

Mercy, Help, and Hope for those who have lost all in California....

I know we all thank rl69 for him posting his ..Thought and Meditation ...thread . I look forward and expect to see them every day , they are a blessing . Sometime we take for granted what we receive so freely everyday . Ronnie is faithful and constant in to provide a lesson daily .

Thank you Ronnie .

Bazoo has requested prayer for his wife Christina . She has multiple problems .

"peripheral neuropathy,
    asthma,
    allergies,
    epilepsy,
    migraines,
    acid reflux,
    cyclothymia,
    endometriosis,
    pelvic floor disfunction,
    anemia,
    thyroid problems,
    ovarian cysts,
    IBS,

Please pray for intercession from our Lord to heal and give relief in this cause . Pray for both of them .

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...-for-Christina

You might want to revisit the thread ....The Chapel . I hesitate to put it here because I initiated the thread . But my contribution was nothing , the members show what the Chapel is about in their comments . I enjoyed it . Yea there a few posts by those that would sidetrack the conversation but there always are . Lesson is to step over them and just keep moving on . Participation was great !

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...278-The-Chapel
    Last edited by Boaz; 10-15-2017 at 10:40 AM.

I really appreciated Pine Barons thread ..A still , small voice.... and didn't think it got enough comment . A very good post ! Study the story surrounding that verse and find why he was hiding in that cave . See why GOD revealed himself in that show of power and a still , small voice . An amazing piece of scripture .

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...ll-Small-Voice

Those seemed to me to be the highlights of our recent past here in the Chapel but If I missed something please put it up .
    Thank you !
    Charlie

Boolit Master
    25The generous will prosper;
    those who refresh others will themselves be refreshed.
    Proverbs 11:25
    You yourself are in need of prayer I know is hasn't been easy these last few months
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Yea there a few posts by those that would sidetrack the conversation but there always are . Lesson is to step over them and just keep moving on
    I have a thought Boaz, you have cast this pall in several threads, voicing dissatisfaction with a few, how about coming right out and naming these detractors? Or is that beyond your sensibilities?

Quite frankly, with all due respect, innuendo sucks. In more than one thread the people have stated they cannot see the distraction you speak of, yet we see no reply, the taint remains.

By way of explanation, I am not disrespecting you, or anyone else here, I have disagreed with several, however the biggest division I have found at the chapel is the misunderstanding of the difference between being sectarian dogma, and Christianity. I, FWIW, do not identify as any sect, meaning , Protestant, Catholic, Mormon, Pentacostal, Baptist, etc, I identify as a Christian.

That being said, there are more than a few who are going to wonder why this was not posted as a PM, it is not posted as a PM because the accusations of thread sidetracking are out in the open and we all deserve to know who you are singling out as detractors, if for no other reason to be able to see for ourselves whether we agree that the accusations fit the commentary. You are grinding away on an axe, in open forum, and keeping the members in a state of confusion as to whom it is that has gotten under your skin to such an extent.

Feel free to answer this, or report it as a personal attack, what ever suits you. But rest assured, I am not singular in wondering who or what has put the bur under your blanket.

claude

Boolit Master

I needed to be uplifted;this sure helped,being reminded how good God Faring folks who in most cases are virtual friends and never met can come so close and connected that even their children check in here! Thank the Lord I have you all as my online family.
    Also I had a chance run in with two really good fellows at the range yesterday;both strong Christian Soliders;really they do security work at Christian embassies around the world the theirs of their group is currently in Mozambique. Had a great time shooting with and talking to them and left feeling uplifted....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast