Load DataTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Inline FabricationWidenersReloading EverythingLee Precision
RotoMetals2

Thread: WTB: High Intensity Flashlight

Boolit Master

WTB: High Intensity Flashlight

A couple of years ago there was a member that was assembling HI flashlights. I have forgotten his User Name. Can anyone help?

Boolit Buddy

You might be thinking of wilco. He built some and sold them a couple times. Last time it went south, customs kept the goods and he hasnt built any to sell here since. Shame cause I loved the ones I got from him/

Boolit Master
    Fwiw, I ordered 3 blue fire 1200 lumen rechargeable lights from online. Couldn't be happier with these little lights. 12.99 ea and spend over $25 and free shipping.
    Last edited by labradigger1; 10-09-2017 at 09:08 PM.
    Life is so much better with dogs!

Vendor Sponsor

Blue fire and or unique fire
    I purchased 2 slide focusable led . great lights cheap. About $12.00 each on ebay. shine well over 200 yds . rechargable 18650 batteries
    Last edited by Smoke4320; 10-09-2017 at 09:25 PM.
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Boolit Master
    There are tons of them listed on evilbay. Most pretty cheap. I have a couple that have been pretty good. Use a 18650 rechargeable lithium battery. Looks like an overgrown AA battery. Panasonic 18650 batteries tend to be better than the brands you never heard of. They last pretty long on a charge. Put out a ton of light. Some are even available with red and green bulbs, also with mounts to go on the barrel of your gun where night hunting is legal. Ultrafire, Surefire, names like that. Just do a search, they browse the category.

Boolit Master
    Bought one from wilco worked very well. Bought the same light off of Amazon and the clip for the hat, made up several more for my sons. Look a little the light assembly was purchased by Wico, the light assembly was originally designed for a bicycle mounted on the handle bars. The light from Amazon included the light assembly, battery pack and charger. The only thing missing when compared to the wilco light was the electrical cable to charge the batteries from twelve volt source.
    The battery pack is not 12 volts and wilco included a cable with a DC to DC converter to have the right voltage for charging the battery fron a 12 volt socket in an automobile.

Boolit Master

Wiljen did the lights, wilco does the polls and redheads.
    "When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat." - Ronald Reagan

Boolit Buddy

haha. Right you are sweetpea. I stand corrected. Had wilco on the brain I recon.
    Last edited by crowbuster; 10-10-2017 at 12:04 PM.

Boolit Master

thanks all

Boolit Master

Is Wiljen still around? Haven't heard from him in a good while now?
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

Quote Originally Posted by cuzinbruce View Post
    There are tons of them listed on evilbay. Most pretty cheap. I have a couple that have been pretty good. Use a 18650 rechargeable lithium battery. Looks like an overgrown AA battery. Panasonic 18650 batteries tend to be better than the brands you never heard of. They last pretty long on a charge. Put out a ton of light. Some are even available with red and green bulbs, also with mounts to go on the barrel of your gun where night hunting is legal. Ultrafire, Surefire, names like that. Just do a search, they browse the category.
    Some 18650 rechargeable are not vented and when they get hot they explode. Research your batteries before buying.

Boolit Master

I have been building lights for a few years. Everything from 18350 EDC lights to weapon lights. PM me and we can talk if you are interested.

Boolit Bub
    I've wasted more money than I care to admit on flashlights that don't do what they advertise, or simply don't last. I have three that I bought from Malkoff Devices that have not failed in the three years I've been using them. The bigger one of the three, uses two of the 18??? batteries, and It's almost too bright to use up close. It does go to a lower brightness with a turn of the bezel. I don't know what you're looking to spend, but I consider cheap tools as simply too expensive to own.

Boolit Master
    +1 on Malkoff flashlights; I own some /very/ nice semi-custom ones, but for folks who want the best off-the-shelf, US-mfg lights, I always send them to Malkoff.

Boolit Buddy
    I got a set of three chicom from Costco, a 3 "D", 3 "C" and a small that uses 3"AA", all for $20, they are extremely bright for the price, All anodized aluminum, I've had them for almost a year and work great, my only complaint is they all have the switch on the rear cap, on the smaller ones that's normal but a little weird/inconvenient on the large one.
    "People in Arizona carry guns," said Detective David Ramer, a Chandler police spokesman. You better be careful about who you are picking on...

Boolit Master

Who was it that sold lights with a clip for your cap?
    He was from West Palm Beach,Florida IIRC,He modified one for my wheelchair,Worked Great and I need another for a new power chair.
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

LED Source - Your LED Lighting Experts
    www.ledsource.com
    ... let our LED experts save you ... IDEAL & Dream School Lights the Future with LED Source A premier private institution for innovative and ... West Palm Beach, FL

? . . . c
    a m e r i c a n p r a v d a

Be a Patriot . . . expose their lies!

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” G. Orwell