Load Data Repackbox

Thread: WTB Llama Especial .22 1911 magazine

Boolit Master

WTB Llama Especial .22 1911 magazine

Anyone?
    Je suis Charlie
    ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rednecks run the Brits out of this country years ago,
    I will defend this country from anyone or thing that tries to take it from me or mine
    I AM A REDNECK!!!
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government,our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

Boolit Master

T.t.t.
    Je suis Charlie
    ΔΕΞΑΙ
    I will defend this country from anyone or thing that tries to take it from me or mine
    I AM A REDNECK!!!
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government,our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

My best advice: Try Triple K Mfg. Co., 222 Commercial St., San Diego, CA 92113, 800-521-5062, 619-232-2066, ask about Magazine No. 43.
    Since Gabilondo company went out of business years ago, an aftermarket replacement is your best bet.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Der Gebirgsjager View Post
    My best advice: Try Triple K Mfg. Co., 222 Commercial St., San Diego, CA 92113, 800-521-5062, 619-232-2066, ask about Magazine No. 43.
    Since Gabilondo company went out of business years ago, an aftermarket replacement is your best bet.
    Thanks much
    Je suis Charlie
    ΔΕΞΑΙ
    I AM A REDNECK!!!

Boolit Master

Hi RED333; I used G-o--e to find the source of Llama mags. for my pistols. 1911 Style 10 shot .22's. I was very pessimistic, but found a picture that encouraged me to gamble on one mag. My 2 , were of different vintages and the mags would NOT interchange. But I reasoned that my odds of success were better because the mag I ordered should fit ONE of my 2. HOPEFULLY!!!
    The nariety and number of pistols produced by Llama is staggering. You should be able to find yours.
    Good luck.
    Pepe Ray
    The way is ONLY through HIM.

Boolit Master

Update ,FYI.
    I've been put on back order. They accepted my order as tho they had no doubts about supplying the mag, but WHEN?
    Well,--- I've been waiting this long whats a few more months. Perhaps if you added an order for your pistol the shipment may get here sooner, or not. Pepe Ray

Boolit Master

I can not see both sides of the mag, mine has a slot cut on the left side at the front top. It clears the slide lock, take down lever.
    Je suis Charlie
    ΔΕΞΑΙ
    I AM A REDNECK!!!

Boolit Master

Stay tuned.--- I'll try to get some pictures up for you. This may take a few
    Pepe Ray

Boolit Master

Here is a pic of my mag, not the slot for the take down pin. The tab goes into the slot when assembled. The tab looks like it would be pushed up to lock the slide open after last pound, but does not.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mag slot.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	206384  
    Je suis Charlie
    ΔΕΞΑΙ
    I AM A REDNECK!!!

Boolit Master

The body of your mag is like one of mine, EXCEPT for my follower(cartridge pusher?) is of solid machined construction. I don't see it in your pic. Otherwise, same-o.
    Wow you sure dot the snap up in jig time.! I'm still fumbling w/my camera.!
    Pepe Ray
    P.S. of course, the follower does not activate the the slide stop. I'm guessing that the upper lip on the mag has been bent, probably been dropped at some point in it's life time.
    Last edited by Pepe Ray; 10-22-2017 at 04:59 PM.

Boolit Master

My follower is traped in the mag by the "helper" button. I am sorry but my mag will engage the take down/slide lock on empty mag. My follower is worn to the point of just missing the tab on the take down pin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tab take down.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	206408   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tab and follower.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	206409   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	follower.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	206410  
    Last edited by RED333; 10-22-2017 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Wish I could get better pics up.
    Je suis Charlie
    ΔΕΞΑΙ
    I AM A REDNECK!!!