RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
RepackboxInline FabricationLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Wideners
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VS: Fc 5.56 nato brass

VS: Fc 5.56 nato brass

Fc 5.56 nato brass just in. Once fired for sure. All FC headstamp with range in years fron 2014-2016. The rifles that fired this ammo were very well tuned as the brass is very nice condition. Very few defects observed. Without a doubt the nicest 5.56 nato brass i have received to date. Government description was 5.56 nato, however it does not have the nato insignia. Maybe dmr brass, but i really dont know. See update...

UPDATE: I BELIEVE THIS BRASS WAS FROM THE NEW AP ROUND WITH THE EXPOSED STEEL PENETRATOR. FOUND LIVE ROUNDS IN THIS BATCH. . NEVER FOUND THAT PROJECTILE WITH LAKE CITY HEADSTAMP BRASS. NO NATO DESIGNATION HEADSTAMP AS THIS MAY BE FOR US TROOPS ONLY. STILL LOOKING INTO IT.

Brass will be polished, roll sized, sized, decapped,. Trimmed and swaged. Case necks and mouths will need to be chamfered before loading.

PRICING:
    1000 pcs $115.00 shipped
    500 pcs $65.00 shipped

payment by usps mo., cc's at 3.5% or personal checks from members with standing. Thanks for looking. WE NOW TAKE PAY PAL WITH 3% CHARGE....
    Last edited by CASTING MACHINE; 01-23-2019 at 09:10 AM.

Boolit Bub
    Is this FC brass going to hold up as well as the LC marked brass; necks and primer pockets hold up as well ? I'm not familiar with "dmr" brass; who makes that ? Thanks.

This brass holds up as well as other brass. Ive read this and that but haven't found anything to back up the myth. Further, this lot has very consistant demensions. I have culled 300 or so loaded rounds from this lot. All projectiles were ap type with the exposed penetrator. Since there is no nato headstamp marking i assume this was from an experimental lot not to for use in combat. Dmr designated marksman rifle ammo was WAG because the quality of the brass excellent.

Tuesday evening...
    I CAN NO LONGER RESPOND TO REQUESTS MADE ON THE SALES THREAD IN A TIMELY MANNER. PM ME ONLY AND STATE YOUR REQUESTS,

Sunday morning...
    I CAN NO LONGER RESPOND TO REQUESTS MADE ON THE SALES THREAD IN A TIMELY MANNER. PM ME ONLY AND STATE YOUR REQUESTS,

Sunday afternoon...

Tuesday morning...

Monday morning...

So to use this brass all one would have to do is chamfer and prime it?
    When you care enough to send the very best, send an ounce of lead.

Banned
    The small lettered and year stamped Federal brass with the small indentions that look like the NATO CROSS but have the cross mysteriously missing IS THE SAME as LAKE CITY. Just made under a different contract, same raw material, same machinery, same building, same operators, different contract. It is good brass.

Saturday afternoon..

Tuesday morning...

Friday morning...

Tuesday morning...

Wednesday evening...

Friday morning...

Saturday afternoon...

Thursday afternoon...

Friday morning...

Saturday morning...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast