WidenersRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingLee Precision
Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingLoad DataRepackbox
Inline Fabrication MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Satan

NO he is not, his spirit is at work in the earth, he himself, his physical being, is behind Christ until he be cast out by Michael......future.
    Just as Christ's physical self is in heaven, until He comes after Satan is tossed out;

2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, ...

If that's past your understanding, so be it, just put it on a shelf and leave it there until you can understand it.

This is like leading a horse to water, one can't make him drink, I have lead you to a truth, I can't make you believe it.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I don't think anyone is arguing here . Lets move on .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Paul Harvey put this on radio over half century ago . Today it seems prophetic , you have probably heard it before but it's a good encapsulation of some of Satan's work .

......................................https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LWPcEo2gV0

Most likely my last post on this thread . My intent was to keep awareness that Satan is a reality . He attacks when we are distracted or weak . He is practiced at knowing our weaknesses , a point when our guard is down . Be careful in those times to rely on GOD , surrender all to him . Gage your thoughts , protect yourself and those you love . Guard your words , measure your acts ...once done they can not be retracted or called back .
    James 1;19
    So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;

Put on the armor of GOD that you do not fail .
    Ephesians 6;10-20
    Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
    14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— 19 and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Our Lord will guide if you allow through any struggle if we lay it down and rely on him , he has promised that .

John 15;7
    If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
    Last edited by Boaz; 10-10-2017 at 09:53 PM.

In Remembrance

Boaz I agree with you. I have studied the bible (KJV) for over 45 years and preached for over 30 years and see no confilct with what you said. BTW Satan is alive and well on planet Earth. Still trying to steal souls.
    Tennessee Hunter Education Instructor

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to
    restrain the people; it is an instrument for the
    people to restrain the government-lest it come to
    dominate our lives and interests"
    Patrick Henry

Boolit Master
    Like most things, used properly, in moderation, you can have good results. Used improperly to excess and bad things happen.
    There's a lot of truth in this. Quite often, the only difference between a medicine and a poison is the dose.

I'll NEVER be mistaken for a biblical scholar, and the last thing I'll do is presume to know the mind of the almighty. To me it is not implausible to believe that Paddock's actions were the product of Satan or whatever we choose to call evil, this week. What I find a hopeful sign is the possibility that all those people's response in the face of Paddock's atrocity, where strangers pulled strangers to cover and plugged wounds with their fingers, was the product of some benevolent agency. This deathless courage, demonstrated in the very face of death, and on so large a scale may be the closest thing to a miracle that I'VE ever heard of.

Okay, end of rumination....
    For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. Ecclesiastes 1:18
    He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind: and the fool become servant to the wise of heart. Proverbs 11:29
    ...Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Matthew 25:40

Carpe SCOTCH!

Boolit Buddy
    If there is a Satan and he/she did in fact invent harmful substances the top 2 "winners" would be alcohol and nicotine. They have both ruined more lives than all the illegal drugs in the USA.

Boolit Master
    Alcohol and nicotine are both useful medicines as are opioids, amphetamines, etc, etc! Satin didn't invent this stuff, God did! We abuse it! God's creation was perfect, Satan had to ruin it and did it by bringing sin into God's creation!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12