Titan ReloadingLoad DataLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading EverythingWidenersRotoMetals2Repackbox
Inline Fabrication Snyders Jerky
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Satan

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Satan

I'll get blow back from this post . I don't really care and will only say what we all see . Some will say it doesn't belong in the Chapel and you are wrong .

Nevada reported the sales from recreational marijuana today . Over three million dollars , that money will go to education in that state . A man just killed 59 people in that state with over 500 injured with no reason at all . Satan is at work and if you don't see it you might take another look . I will post scripture .

Job 1;7

The LORD asked Satan, "Where have you come from?" In response, Satan answered the LORD, "From wandering all over the earth and walking back and forth throughout it."
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Satans been at work for a long time and the broken homes are giving him many too play with. the maryjane has been around for a very long time and could be said to be one of gods creations, or one of satans. I have personally seen several very sick people that maryjane has been a blessing and is a cure for some ailments, I have not personally seen anybody abuse it but then again I don't hang around with that type.

All GOD gives is for a purpose . I don't doubt it could be to alive pain or to serve a physical problem but recreational ...don't think so . Same could be said for alcohol . All GOD gives is a gift but not to cause grief .

Boolit Master

If the Bible can be believed, Satan is busy attacking and trying to destroy God's people.

Human beings do not need the help of Satan or demonic forces to commit evil. We can do it all on our own. Flip Wilson was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickisrulz View Post
    If the Bible can be believed, Satan is busy attacking and trying to destroy God's people.

Human beings do not need the help of Satan or demonic forces to commit evil. We can do it all on our own. Flip Wilson was wrong.
    I don't even read your posts any more just do what you need do .

Boaz, I agree with you. Here we have a nation that ostensibly reveres God and has ethics and laws based upon his word, but in which there is one city in which gambling, excessive alcohol, prostitution, divorce made easy, and almost anything else you can name is legal-- even promoted by the city tourism industry slogan with the motto, "What happens here stays here." If Satan has a playground, Las Vegas certainly must be it. Not only filled with hedonistic pleasure seekers, but actually promoted to what it is today by gangsters. These facts are not lost on everyone--Steven King's novel "The Stand" takes note of Las Vegas' special status. Of course, Satan is active everywhere he sees an opening, but like the old saying goes, "The squeaky wheel gets the grease." It is so much easier for him to work his evil where evil already exists in abundance. You'll get no flak from me.

Not throwing any stones here. Like most things, used properly, in moderation, you can have good results. Used improperly to excess and bad things happen.

Matters not to me if you are talking Alcohol or Pot.

From my own experience, alcohol is more likely to see someone drive under the influence, and more likely to cause domestic abuse.

People who use Pot simply prefer to eat munchies and go to bed. They get mellow.

The Las Vegas shooter/s yes I can see the Lord's enemy in that. Senseless.

Satan is angry. Just look around, despite his most diabolical efforts. In the midst of the most egregious tragedies, God's Grace shines through. Faith in God is making a come back. National prayer, people showing their love and charity towards one another, and a growing unity in God's purpose throughout the nation, one nation, under God. Satan has been working hard and he's NOT succeeding. Go in Peace.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

I think you will find that Satan Himself is still in heaven where Jesus sent him, Matt 16:23, Mark 8:23, and Luke 4:8 and is yet held by Michael until he be cast out, 2 Thes. 2:7, Rev. 12:7-9.

That being said, his evil spirit is indeed allowed to roam the earth and effect those who let him, just as God's Spirit, the Holy Spirit, fills the earth today, and effects those who allow it.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by claude View Post
    I think you will find that Satan Himself is still in heaven where Jesus sent him, Matt 16:23, Mark 8:23, and Luke 4:8 and is yet held by Michael until he be cast out, 2 Thes. 2:7, Rev. 12:7-9.

That being said, his evil spirit is indeed allowed to roam the earth and effect those who let him, just as God's Spirit, the Holy Spirit, fills the earth today, and effects those who allow it.
    I read the verses you cited and don't know how one can infer that Jesus sent Satan to heaven or that he is kept there.

It is my understanding that Satan has unrestricted access to both heaven and earth at this time. But I am not be too dogmatic on the issue as the evidence is limited. The Bible is clear on who Satan targets and his goal.

I don't particularly care what you think icky.

Boolit Master

Off the top of my head, he was in Eden and is the father of lies; he's come to kill, steal and destroy; he's like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour; some very good reasons that we must put on the whole armor of God.
    "My main ambition in life is to be on the devil's most wanted list."
    Leonard Ravenhill

Well said Pine Baron!

Satan attacks through our thoughts and human emotions. Fear , anger , selfishness , greed , want , self pity , hate , pride ........ . Emotions are a blessing from GOD if we allow the Holy Spirit to guide us . I would hate to know I had to live life without happiness , joy , love , caring , empathy , hope , inspired , committed , contentment , fulfillment . GOD never intended us to live like mindless zombies . And here comes that word again , we have *CHOICE* !

You see Satan can't 'force' you to do wrong but can and will temp you to do wrong . I can't blame him because he is the father of all lies , he is the great deceiver and you know that . It is your choice to listen to him or let the in dwelling Holy Spirit guide you . You have ...CHOICE .

Luke 10:18-19
    [18] And He said to them, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. [19] Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Couple things: Satan is not in Heaven, nor does he have unrestricted access. He fell. Jesus witnessed it. He gave us power and authority over that fallen angel. ‘Nuff said.
    I serve Jesus exclusively...do you?

.45-70 Marlin 1895 GBL
    .30-06 Win. M70

I finally obtained a feedback post!

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...80#post4182480

Tinhorn I hate to say it but if you think Satan is not still here to destroy life we will have to agree to disagree . I see his work on a daily basis .

This is an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting hall in a 'bad' part of town here . I know it's been there for about 30 years . Many have passed through there trying to save their own life after losing it to their addiction . I would imagine the serenity prayer has been taught and said there uncountable times . These people are trying to save themselves .

About 6 months ago the empty store next to them . I was shocked and mad when I saw it , I couldn't believe it . There are many vacant stores in this area but someone opened a liquor store right next to the AA hall . This was not an accident , Satan is still taking lives right in front of us today . I see the false teaching on TV , I see the false prophets claiming to have powers given by GOD . I see the state of our country . Satan IS still walking to and fro on this earth killing and destrying lives .

Couple things: Satan is not in Heaven, nor does he have unrestricted access. He fell. Jesus witnessed it. He gave us power and authority over that fallen angel. ‘Nuff said.
    The fall was in the first earth age, which caused the catabole/katabole.

https://levendwater.org/companion/append146.html

You fail to understand the three world ages in the bible, spoken of by Peter in 2 Peter 2&3.

If his spirit doesn't have free access, why would Jesus deem it necessary to give us authority over him?

Food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
    Tinhorn I hate to say it but if you think Satan is not still here to destroy life we will have to agree to disagree .
    That’s not at all what I said.
    I serve Jesus exclusively...do you?

.45-70 Marlin 1895 GBL
    .30-06 Win. M70

I finally obtained a feedback post!

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...80#post4182480

Quote Originally Posted by claude View Post

If his spirit doesn't have free access, why would Jesus deem it necessary to give us authority over him?.
    Because he’s still at work in the Earth- where we live.

Good deal ...Agreed ! Sorry I misunderstood .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast