Snyders Jerky Load Data

Thread: Capturing & Posting screen shots:

Banned

Capturing & Posting screen shots:

Capturing & Posting screen shots:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...re-screenshots

Snipping Tool
    Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots;
    Sometimes the easiest way to make a copy of something is to take a snapshot of your screen—this is what Snipping Tool does. Use it to save and share news stories, movie reviews, or recipes.

Capture all or part of your PC screen, add notes, save the snip, or email it from the Snipping Tool window. You can capture any of the following types of snips:

Free-form snip. Draw a free-form shape around an object.
    Rectangular snip. Drag the cursor around an object to form a rectangle.
    Window snip. Select a window, such as a browser window or dialog box, that you want to capture.
    Full-screen snip. Capture the entire screen.
    After you capture a snip, it's automatically copied to the Snipping Tool window. From there you can annotate, save, or share the snip. The following procedures show how to use Snipping Tool.

Capture a snip
    In Snipping Tool, select Mode (in older versions, select the arrow next to the New button), choose the kind of snip you want, and then select the area of your screen that you want to capture.

Capture a snip of a menu
    1. After you open Snipping Tool, open the menu that you want a picture of. (For Windows 7, press the Esc key before opening the menu.)
    2. Press Ctrl + PrtScn keys. This captures the entire screen, including the open menu.
    3. Select Mode (in older versions, select the arrow next to the New button), choose the kind of snip you want, and then select the area of the screen capture that you want.

Annotate a snip
    After you capture a snip, you can write or draw on or around it by selecting the Pen or Highlighter buttons. Select Eraser to remove the lines you've drawn.
    Save a snip
    After you capture a snip, select the Save Snip button.

The save button symbol on top tool bar (a storage disc )
    Choose save location
    Select file name
    Select file type (JPEG for picture format)
    Select save
    You now have a picture saved of any selected area on your screen
    To create an icon on your bottom tool/task bar:
    To open Snipping Tool, select the Start Windows logo Start button
    Scroll down to windows accessories
    select snipping tool (you can left click on it, holding the mouse button down and drag a snipping tool icon onto your desktop for easier future use. Then drag it to the task bar at the bottom.
    Now anytime you want to capture something on the screen you just click the snipping icon
    ================================================== =====

Posting pictures using IMGUR
    1) Go to https://imgur.com/
    2)Select sign up: Fill out information or register with: facebook, twitter, Google+ or Yahoo account
    3)Log into your account
    4)Click on your name and select images
    5) click on the Add Images box (upper right) -- click on browse and find your picture
    or
    6) On your computer, rt click on the picture you want to upload and hit copy (or hit control C)
    7) go back to IMGUR, L click on the girafe/up arrow and either rt click and select paste or hit control V
    or (the easiest way), IF you have more than 1 monitor, drag the picture you want and drop it anywhere on the IMGUR screen
    8) On IMGUR, Left click on the picture you want
    9) Then click on COPY next to [BBCode (message boards & forums)]
    10)Go to the post you want to put the image in, either right click and select paste or hit [Ctrl + V]
    11) Save your post and you're done.

__________________________________________________ __________________
    If your image is gimormous you can resize it on imgur:
    Select an image, hold your mouse over the image and- do down and select edit image

Click on unlock proportions, double-click on the largest number and type in 600 (or the size you want I choose 500)and double click on lock proportions. Both numbers will change

Select Apply, select save
    Hover mouse over you chosen name (top right tool bar) and select images and your done

{If you have split screen or multiple screens drag and drop any picture }
    Last edited by Grmps; 08-13-2018 at 12:06 PM.

Boolit Master
    Grmps, thanks a lot. You put a lot of work in that post. I found part of my problem. If I select a picture that was input from my camera, it works. If the picture was copied from a photograph via the printer, it doesn't. Now I will have to follow your instructions and see if I can make it go. Thanks again.
    A GUN THAT'S COCKED AND UNLOADED AIN'T GOOD FOR NUTHIN'........... ROOSTER COGBURN

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by GOPHER SLAYER View Post
    Grmps, thanks a lot. You put a lot of work in that post. I found part of my problem. If I select a picture that was input from my camera, it works. If the picture was copied from a photograph via the printer, it doesn't. Now I will have to follow your instructions and see if I can make it go. Thanks again.
    Printers sometimes make PDFs of anything they scan by default, but some you can change the default to a jpg or other pic format.
    "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
    ~Pericles~

One that is very crude but does work is ctrl+PrintScreen buttons. Copies the screen as an image to the clipboard, just paste into documents from there. But I don't think you can save as an image very easily using this method.

Snipping tool is way under utilized.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

What goes around comes around......

I potty train my four baby boys along with other important stuff like gutting dear and making money...... they're all grown with families, they help me now with digital issues. I'd be happy to post a pic from phone,I posted a cpl but then it stopped working...... Will get one of them to help.

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    If no other tools can go on that machine then Ctrl-PrtSc takes a snapshot but then you have to use Paint to save it as a file.

Boolit Master

Or you can press "Alt-PrtScrn" and then "Ctrl-V" when you get into Paint.
    The unexamined life is not worth living....Socrates
    Pain, is just weakness leaving the body....USMC
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is FINAL!....Wyatt Earp