MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingInline FabricationRepackbox
Titan ReloadingLoad DataRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Wideners
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All About Me

Boolit Grand Master in Remembrance

All About Me

I usually don't post much of anything about my health problems but will let you'all in on whats going on with me.

I have incurable bone marrow cancer, it is killing my kidneys, "kidney function at present is down to 7, not good.

Just got home from the hospital where put in the catheter for peritoneal dialysis, can do this at home, every 4 hours during the day and continual with my daily activities.

I do go in for chemo once a week, Dr's are hoping to stop the progression of the cancer any further, and give me a few more years of normal life! Win Win!!

Am now starting month 6 of chemo, and will continue for at least 4 more months, am hoping and praying for a stop of the cancer from growing any further.

So there you have it in a nut shell.

Best to all of you out there in Castboolits land.

I should add, I put my whole life in the hands of my Lord.
    Lets make America GREAT again!
    Go, Go, Go, Go, Go Donald Trump

Keep your head on your shoulders
    Sit with your back to the wall
    Be ready to draw on a moments notice

I am so sorry to read this. I do not know what to say,,,other than cancer is an unforgiving SOB. May you be painless and properly. cared for.

Boolit Grand Master in Remembrance

Oh yes, all this is and was covered by the VA of No. Indiana.

Yes,I get VERY good care by the Va.
    Lets make America GREAT again!
    Go, Go, Go, Go, Go Donald Trump

Keep your head on your shoulders
    Sit with your back to the wall
    Be ready to draw on a moments notice

Boolit Master

My prayers go out for you
    Being human is not for sissies.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    You will be in my prayers brother .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Hang in there! Don't even think about giving up. I go next month to be checked again for prostate cancer. PSA 0.06 six months ago. Don't know what it will be this time ... but this will be 5 years. Wasn't supposed to survive past two years. In addition, in 2008 I had Nissen Fundoplication to correct abnormal cells in lower esophagus that I was told would guarantee cancer within two years. Doing fine there ... no further acid reflux. In 2009 I had my thyroid removed and malignant cancer was found. The experts don't always know how resilient the human nature can be. The urologist who has all my medical records said that my attitude toward life probably meant more than anything else to my being alive today at age 77 1/2. I temper my life and and lifestyle at this time with regular church attendance, regular prayer, regular Bible reading and regularly casting boolits. BTW, I am a retired Church of Christ/Christian Church Minister. "Put your hand in the hand of the Man Who stilled the water." Big Boomer

Boolit Master
    The 4th or 5th will be my last bout of chemo. Colon cancer. Most of my large intestine is gone. At least I'll never get appendicitis.......
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

Boolit Master
    You have brothers here that care
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Boolit Master
    Three time cancer survivor here...
    Twice declared terminal...
    Do not give up...keep fighting...you can win this fight.
    I am living proof!

Boolit Master
    Roger that !
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

Prayers for you and all those affected, stay positive and live your life to the fullest.

There are many friends here pulling for you and your input is always appreciated.

Stay strong.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Pulling for you.
    Paper targets aren't your friends. They won't lie for you and they don't care if your feelings get hurt.

Boolit Master

Praying for you.
    Sometimes life taps you on the shoulder and reminds you it's a one way street. Jim Morris

In Remembrance

Prayer certainly changes things. " If any two agree as touching anything it will be done for them." More than two are agreeing here to pray for you and I am one of them.
    Father please heal our brother of the cancer if it is your will. If not then Lord please give him peace and comfort and relief from the pain and sickness with the dreaded disease. I ask this my Father in the most Precious Name of Jesus. Amen.

I will place you on the prayer list at church.
    Bro. Albert
    Tennessee Hunter Education Instructor

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to
    restrain the people; it is an instrument for the
    people to restrain the government-lest it come to
    dominate our lives and interests"
    Patrick Henry

Boolit Master
    Prayer, positive attitude, stubbornness and just plain being tougher than boiled owl.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Boolit Master
    Praying for you .

Boolit Grand Master

Thanks for sharing this with us. You will have my Prayers. I'm glad to hear that you are getting the proper care, many do not. Hang in there and please keep us informed.

I'll pray for you for a quick recovery. Good the VA got you covered. My VA in Virginia was good to me too with my back problems.

Moderator Emeritus

Father, jcwit is in a terrible spot. Please walk with him and hold him up as he undergoes his treatments. Please give him comfort and mercy as the doctors deal with his cancer. Please take any fear away from jcwit, his family, and his friends. Father, Your will is always done and often we dont understand the path that is taken but I am offering and praying form jcwit for healing, comfort, painrelief, and guidance. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Dear Lord and savior, I am coming to you for my brother jcwit. I humbly ask that you work a miracle for him by healing him of this terrible disease. I believe you work supernatural, or through the medical system. Thank you for your perfect will in this. Grant him and his family peace and comfort.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast