Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
WidenersLoad DataRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Repackbox Reloading Everything

Thread: House cleaner

Boolit Grand Master

House cleaner

I've never had any need for a house cleaner.
    Could never afford one anyway.
    I was talking to s guy, who said he had to go home to clean his house, because the house cleaner was coming.
    I asked why he had to clean the house for the house cleaner. Wasn't that what you pay them to do.
    He said I didn't understand.
    He's correct. I don't understand.
    Can someone explain it to me????

Boolit Master

You don't want to make a bad impression, Number one. And number two you have to put your stash away out of sight, what ever your stash might be.
    Quis Quis Quis, Quis Liberat Canes

/////////BREAKING NEWS////////////
    Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE

Sounds like paying someone who will see things that will embarass you if you don't do as you should do and clean up after yourself, thereby motivating you to do what your conscience should have motivated you to do in the first place.

Does anybody REALLY wonder why this country is in such a state of 'controlled chaos'?

frkelly-

I believe we both said the same thing. But I think I had more fun doing so.

Boolit Master

I think we both had fun!
    Quis Quis Quis, Quis Liberat Canes

/////////BREAKING NEWS////////////
    Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE

Boolit Master

It could be that he wanted to remove temptation from the cleaner. Things like cash or credit cards laying around, or guns out of the safe. A lot of things legally owned is nobody but your own business. Don't advertise what you don't want stolen.

Boolit Master
    Cleaning before the cleaner is picking up all those cloths that didn't make the hamper, putting away things on counters/dresser that they may misplace. Put away your clean laundry ect. Cleaning the dishes out of the kitchen sink and maybe putting away the clean dishes. It's more clearing the clutter for the cleaners to clean. Cleaners dust, mop & vacuum, they may even do a load or two of laundry for you but they don't know where you put things and will just put them in any draw to get it out of there way. You also don't ever want to leave valuables or cash laying around with strangers rummaging around your house.

In Remembrance

A friend of mine had a cleaner for their house who happened to be an in-law. He is now missing a handgun that had been hidden all along, the cleaner was fired and no longer invited to family functions and he had to change all the locks and entry codes.
    Bad thing worse is he can't prove it was her but she was the only person with access, he says she didn't get mad or act concerned that she was being let go for the possible theft.

Boolit Grand Master
    I'm not the best house keeper or yard man, but I would never think of having someone else do my cleaning.
    Just doesn't make any sense to me.
    But that's just me.

My wife has a Lady that comes in every other week. Yep she tidies everything up before she comes. I don't understand it. In the wife's defence for a house hand, she (the wife) is disabled, and does what she can but needs some help on the bigger projects. I'm good with that...she don't like the way I wash cloths...stuff em in and turn it on...I'm not allowed near the washer...

In Remembrance
    Anybody have the thought that possibly his house cleaner is not coming to clean the house???

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by starmac View Post
    Anybody have the thought that possibly his house cleaner is not coming to clean the house???
    Lol. My buddy used to get his "house cleaners" from Craigslist...casual encounters, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Grand Master

When the Wife and I, both had full-time jobs and teenagers, I gladly paid a housekeeper to earn every cent and do us a favor at the same time.
    It allowed us to work overtime and keep our sanity while keeping things presentable without stress.
    Information not shared. is wasted.