RepackboxSnyders JerkyWidenersRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee Precision Load Data
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I do not get it...

Cast Boolits Owner

Quote Originally Posted by dragon813gt View Post
    Not trying to take anything away from him but he's not the founder. He's the current owner of the forum.

To the OP. Stay away from the Pit and and muzzle loading forum and you won't see any drama. I still don't know what happened in the ML forum but a few people are gone.
    This is true. Ken started the forum when the previous forum went tits up about ~15 years ago. I remember talking with him about the name "Castboolits" at the beginning then the discussion of the girl riding the cast boolit (her name is "Boolit") which turned out to be a big deal to some as they felt is was not "family orientated" (HA! - using our own rule against us). Anyway, about 6 years ago he turned it over to me. Willy is still around taking care of the Tech stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Grmps View Post
    The rules keep it clean. If a "pissing match escalates" the parties can get a warning, a suspension from the forum or be removed from the forum. Most enjoy this forum to much to let that happen BUT some have been given a vecation or perminantly removed.

The only person that can enact penalties on his own accord is No 1 the forum founder. The mods have group discussions before any penalties are exacted from them.
    This is also true. We run a tight ship around here. There are 4 SuperMods: Preacher Jim, RP, HATCH, and Buckshot. There are 6 moderators: MaryB, ReloaderFred, ShooterAZ, Osteodoc08, JonB, and 1 orge. The ---> forum rules <--- are pretty straight forward with 3 infraction levels. When a post is reported the mods hold a brief discussion then if agreed an infraction is issued.

To be totally honest it's the members that makes this place - without them what would we have?

Take care,
    Robert
    Last edited by No_1; 10-11-2017 at 07:09 PM.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Banned

Boolette, actually.

Boolit Buddy
    I read this post and had to comment. This was the first "shooting" forum that I subscribed too. I agree that the general theme and nature of everything is very old school and good. The amount of info here is beyond any book ive read and almost anyone ive talked to about the hobbies we share. I have gotten to the point to where I don't doubt or second guess some of the info that I get on here about reloading, firearms, casting ...etc....great environment for learning about the subjects that are discussed on here . thanks to all that contribute.

Boolit Buddy
    I have learned a lot of new stuff reading these posts

Boolit Master
    So I thought I would ask where the Soylent green was at...
    I don't think we use much of that, here. SCOTCH, on the other hand...
    For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. Ecclesiastes 1:18
    He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind: and the fool become servant to the wise of heart. Proverbs 11:29
    ...Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Matthew 25:40

Carpe SCOTCH!

Quote Originally Posted by No_1 View Post
    This is true. Ken started the forum when the previous forum went tits up about ~15 years ago. I remember talking with him about the name "Castboolits" at the beginning then the discussion of the girl riding the cast boolit (her name is "Boolit") which turned out to be a big deal to some as they felt is was not "family orientated" (HA! - using our own rule against us). Anyway, about 6 years ago he turned it over to me. Willy is still around taking care of the Tech stuff.

This is also true. We run a tight ship around here. There are 4 SuperMods: Preacher Jim, RP, HATCH, and Buckshot. There are 6 moderators: MaryB, ReloaderFred, ShooterAZ, Osteodoc08, JonB, and 1 orge. The ---> forum rules <--- are pretty straight forward with 3 infraction levels. When a post is reported the mods hold a brief discussion then if agreed an infraction is issued.

To be totally honest it's the members that makes this place - without them what would we have?

Take care,
    Robert
    Can you say 'tits up' without an infraction??

Just yankin' your chain, boss..... Love this place!!
    "Do not follow where the path might lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke4320 View Post
    I like tacos
    Me too!
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12