Lee PrecisionWidenersLoad DataRepackbox
RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters Supply Snyders Jerky
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pray

Boolit Master

Pray

I'm in great need of prayer I'm under atack in all areas of my life home church work my faith remains strong but I fill my heart hardening
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Take a breath brother, God's plan is right in front of you. Praying for you.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Be still, and know that I am God: Lord please help us not to become cynical when the winds of life blow hard against us. Help us know when to hang on and when to let go. Lord help us know what is in our control and what we have no control of. Bring our brother through this life. Amen

1Pe 4:12-13 Moffatt NT Beloved, do not be surprised at the ordeal that has come to test you, as though some foreign experience befell you. (13) You are sharing what Christ suffered; so rejoice in it, that you may also rejoice and exult when his glory is revealed.

1Co 10:13 Moffatt NT No temptation has waylaid you that is beyond man's power; trust God, he will never let you be tempted beyond what you can stand, but when temptation comes, he will provide the way out of it, so that you can bear up under it.

Boolit Master

RL, your faithfulness in posting the devotionals on this forum puts a target on your back, complements of our mutual enemy whose intent is murder, theft of your faith and destruction of your life. This is a stark and unwelcome truth for us all. You know the source of abundant life and honor Him by taking a stand for Christ. Thank you for that and may Almighty God sustain and strengthen you in your walk with Him.
    "My main ambition in life is to be on the devil's most wanted list."
    Leonard Ravenhill

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I'm praying Ronnie .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Remembering you in prayer brother.

Father I lift up RL to you this morning. I pray that you will be with him and show him your love and mercy during this time in his life. Help him to see what you have in store for him. Soften his heart in all that he does and help him to see you in all things. In the name of your son and our savior, Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen

Thank you for your example of asking brothers in Christ for help when you need it. Prayer sent.
    I'm a Happy Clinger.

Boolit Master

Praying for you Ronnie - Let God fight the battle
    Being human is not for sissies.

Moderator Emeritus

Father please be with Ronnie as he undergoes the challenges that he is facing. Show him the path he needs to follow to find peace and comfort within Your loving arms. Father, only You can solve his delima and I pray that You grant my prayer. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Brother you are beloved by both us mortals here and the Lord.

You have been a mighty warrior.

STAND FAST!

The very fact that you are being attacked tells you how effective you have been.

HOLD.

Put on the full armor of God and STAND FAST.

Boolit Grand Master

Lord, hold Ronnie in your arms as he goes throught these challenges. You take us through the valley of the shadow of death so that we can know you are there and experience your support and presence.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master

Prayers sent.
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Ronnie word of advice from a bullhead, take time to rejuvenate your self. I learned that the hard way, I still push myself but when I feel overwhelmed I get away for a couple of days and just take time to talk to the Lord. I take my wife and go for a short trip, anything to rest.
    I have been known to take a sabbatical and leave ministry behind for a season. you cannot feed the sheep if the bin is empty.

Boolit Master

Amen.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent,be strong soon I hope you are out of this valley.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Jim View Post
    Ronnie word of advice from a bullhead, take time to rejuvenate your self. I learned that the hard way, I still push myself but when I feel overwhelmed I get away for a couple of days and just take time to talk to the Lord. I take my wife and go for a short trip, anything to rest.
    I have been known to take a sabbatical and leave ministry behind for a season. you cannot feed

the sheep if the bin is empty.
    That's not posable right now. To many obligations. Plus I have no where to go to. But the good news is I don't have any money to get there The lord has me standing in three gaps right now.he will get the fence back up when it's time. Then maybe I'll get to sit by the stream for a while.

I'm just tired t i r d tired the problems with work and church aren't that heavy. I know God has a plan I just need to be still and listen. ( sounds easy if you say it real fast) Home !!! Home is hard Linda is still hurting,it's effecting her mood, and her memory. she drinks to diminish the pain and depression. But in reality it just drives a wedge in between us. Which causes more depression.

The long and short of it is I need to be more understanding loving kinder softer forgiving wiser in my choice of words to her every thing I say is a atack on her I don't mean it that way it's just how I speak plan blunt and direct. " if you want to stop hurting and stop the fighting put the wine glass down sit your butt down and rest"

Sorry

The truth is God is good all the time!!! and as soon as I learn what it is he is trying to teach this stubborn sob things will ease up.
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    You have a lot of friends here Ronnie , we love your brother .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Well Ronnie, you kind of identified everything God is trying to teach you. Try pausing before you speak or do anything. Recite the Lord's prayer. It gives you a chance to reflect and deliberate, instead of reacting.
    My prayers are for patience, for you and healing and guidance for Linda. In Jesus' Name. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast