WidenersLee PrecisionRotoMetals2Repackbox
MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingLoad DataReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication

Thread: 44man?

44man?

Anyone heard from 44man lately? Last post was late June.
    A vote for anyone other then the conservative candidates is a vote for the liberal candidates.

Boolit Master
    He was banned. See http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...p?334669-44man

In particular post# 33
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Master

How do you get to Cast Boolits Facebook page? When I try, all I get is the heading and a bunch of stuff derived from my wife's Facebook page. All I ever do is go to her page and see what is posted about grandchildren.
    John
    W.TN

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by alamogunr View Post
    How do you get to Cast Boolits Facebook page? When I try, all I get is the heading and a bunch of stuff derived from my wife's Facebook page. All I ever do is go to her page and see what is posted about grandchildren.
    Try this link, you'll need to 'join' the group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/260733773956575/

I couldn't find anything in regards to 44man, I must've missed that day. I hate the way facebook organizes their "feeds" though.
    My feedback page if you feel inclined to add:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

Thanks Yall!

Boolit Master
    If you join the Cast Boolits Forum FB page, and go to their page there... Look to the left column and while at the top of the page, in the lower left corner is a SEARCH for that FB page. If you type in "40 complaints", it will take you to the post & the 28 comments there about the issues & the subsequent ban. If you know 44mans real name, you can type that in the same search box & it will also bring up the same page as the 40 complaints one. It occurred on May6,2016, if that helps anyone...

I am trying to help for those who wish to know & not to start or continue any issues. I have "no dog in the fight" in as far as how things worked out between the Owner/Staff here & the former member be asked about. I did not report any posts about this member, nor have any reason to question the Owner/Staff regarding such issues. It is "their" forum & not mine. Their rules apply & not following those rules has consequences.

G'luck! in your search.
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Boolit Master

Thanks anyway. I'm not enough interested in the reasons behind 44man's banning to wade thru a lot of Facebook garbage. The wife is on Facebook but seems to only look at it when someone points out something that may be of interest to her. I'm even less interested.

If I want to avail myself to 44man's expertise, I'll log on to the other forum. I don't go there as often.
    John
    W.TN

44man was "banned". bubba.50 was "perma banned". Is there a difference?

He probably busy getting ready for deer season so he can add to that 'thousands and thousands' of deer he's claimed to have killed.
    When dealing with islam one should always ask themselves: "What would Leonidas do?"

Boolit Master
    We'll miss him, most of us cannot shoot 1/2" groups at 200 yds. with a handgun.

Banned

I have been working with a 'former' member here.
    he has been shooting 100yd handgun groups that have been steadily shrinking from 4" downwards toward the consistent 1" area.
    once we get a handle on the deformation of the bullet in the barrels throat his groups should be a consistent inch or smaller.
    calling someone out doesn't mean they ain't doing what they say they are doing.

Banned

he was opinionated but wasn't a bs'r
    Quote Originally Posted by NoAngel View Post
    He probably busy getting ready for deer season so he can add to that 'thousands and thousands' of deer he's claimed to have killed.

Boolit Grand Master
    I agree, not knowing him personally and from what I have gathered from others
    that do know him he does indeed know his stuff
    Hit em'hard
    hit em'often

Boolit Master
    He was pretty cobby, but that made things interesting all you thin skinners rub some dirt on it.To survive in this world you got to be tough.If Elmer was around today he would probley get banned from all the forms.Not criticizing anyone just my 2 cents.

Boolit Master
    I always read his posts when they popped up as I knew he had something worthwhile reading, agree with him or not. Guys Korea was one Hell of a war! I was in from 67-69 and still had a few of the old boys in with us. The stories they told me of the cold never left my mind. Plus he has to be an OK guy since he's wearing a Cat cap in his pic.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by MT Chambers View Post
    No, most can't and I know I sure can't. Best I can do is 10X at 100yrds over my shoulder with a mirror.

Get outside of some of the stuff and he seemed to know a great deal.
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

Quote Originally Posted by MT Chambers View Post
    I especially liked the time he told me his group size with a .220 swift at 300 yards, which just happened to be 20% smaller than the F class world benchrest record at 300 meters.

must have been a 1 shot group.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

Boolit Master
    I miss that photo of the 200 yard target that he always used to show. He never answered why most of the target was cut off, with just the five round group showing.
    I was a dog on a short chain.
    Now there's no chain.
    Jim Harrison

Boolit Master
    He is not here anymore.. Ya'll know what this is...???

I do... He isn't around anymore... Pecadilloes or not..

If ya don't like someone, so be it. but , sullying a man & he is not here to defend himself is kind like that "gif" I just posted..

"beating/kicking a dead horse"..

I've said my piece now.. have at it. But it shows your measure when ya do...

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!