WidenersLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Load DataReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Snyders Jerky Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hunting tags $$ what about you guys?

Boolit Master

I only hunt my landowner tags.

4 archery deer.
    2 archery turkey.
    1 firearm deer.
    2 firearm turkey.
    Small game.

$0.00
    WebMonkey
    Retired 19D
    Psalm 91:9
    Honda 919

Cast Hunter

Resident Alaska Hunting License: $45.00
    Free harvest tags include:
    6 Sitka blacktail deer
    5 caribou
    5 Black bear
    1 Moose
    1 Dall sheep

Free registration tags can also be had for Mountain goat and Grizzly bear (Many areas don't require a tag at all for Grizzly bear).
    Boone and Crockett Club member
    <<----------------<<<<<<
    Pope & Young Club member

Boolit Master

Twenty dollars for the military sportsman license in Florida. Covers everything that flys, swims, and runs. We do don't tags here. Its a bag and possession limit. Oops forget, Gators have tags. I don't hunt them that's why I forgot.
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt~

Texas $16 for Sr. combo fish & hunt (deer & turkey tags). More for saltwater, upland bird & duck. Pigs aren't free. Price keeps going up to finance the aquarium & picnic tables.
    Last edited by popper; 09-26-2017 at 03:48 PM.
    Whatever!

Boolit Buddy
    Here in Kansas, 1st you buy the general license-$27, have to be 74 before not buying a license but seniors get a discount. At age 65 you can purchase a lifetime license for $42
    Hunt on own land any deer any season-$22,-$42 for general resident
    up to 5 antlerless tags-$22 ea.

Boolit Master

For $225, I've been hunting and fishing for free since 1981. Oklahoma has a lifetime license thar covers 6 deer, 3 turkey, furbearer, OK waterfowl stamp and other state tags as well as the annual license fee. The cost for a lifetime hunting/fishing combo license is now $775 or so. If you partake of all available tags/seasons, it still pays for itself in about 3-4 years.

Boolit Buddy
    Bought a NC Lifetime Sportsman in 1987. Best $300 I ever spent. Haven't spent a dime for hunt or fish lis. since.
    CF
    Vote Independent, vote Republican, vote Democratic, just don’t vote Incumbent!
    I believe in the Bible, Freedom, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and personal responsibility. My government believes I am narrow minded, intolerant and dangerous.

Boolit Master

New TN Fee increased this year:
    Type I Hunt/Fish Combo (small game) $34 But its like $34 per weapon, ie $34 Rifle, $34Bow, $34BP for the big game tags, $38 for waterfowl.
    Sportsman $166, all inclusive

Disabled Vets, 30% war time or 100% service connected, get a lifetime for $10. I have one of these, but land owners can hunt and fish their own land free.
    "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
    ~Pericles~

Boolit Master

I have family in TN (where I was born). I just go on leave and use my leave chit so I can hunt and fish with family for free.
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt~

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by OnHoPr View Post
    @ GunnyJohn

You have more Olive Gardens and Cafe' shops than a lot of states. The guberment officials need to keep up with the cost of living well, panache, and mighty. MI is getting like that.
    OnHoPr,

You are definitely right about that, at least over on thee west side. Here on the "right" side of the state, we have Denny's. HAHA.

Moderator Emeritus

Sportsman license without bear runs about $65. One Deer tag, one Elk tag, small game and fishing.
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Washington does not allow harvesting of big game. The game regs. are so convoluted and the game management units so confusing, as to make it nearly impossible for any but a game warden to understand.

Elk seasons are, I think, only 10 days now.

Then, the price of admission is the next hurdle.

I know very few of modest means that participate any longer.

We are in the "Game management" business in this state, with no intention of any actual harvest.

Bitter...no...me?

Boolit Master
    $42 for an annual hunting and fishing license, $20 per deer (can get 6 total, two of which can be antlered), $10 for turkey (fall). (only one). That's for Oklahoma.

Boolit Master
    VA State license , big game stamps , muzzle loader stamp , state waterfowl and federal waterfowl cost me I think about $120 . If I just hunted my property I coulda gotten by with the two waterfowl stamps . Incidentally the big game tag in VA is good for three antkerless deer , three either antler/antkerless deer and three turkey . We can buy additional antkerless tags in groups of six for about $20 .
    Parker's , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines

Boolit Master
    26.60 for all game resident. Thou shalt not kill a bear unless the bear is gnawing upon your person. If I hunt this year It will be the last year that I have to buy a license.

I bought a lifetime freshwater license some years ago.....good investment, as the yearly licenses creep up in price seemingly every year.

It wasn't too many years ago that the deer limit was two a day from the beginning of bow season to the end of January. Of those two deer, only one could be a buck.
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

Iowa landowner tags. $2 each!

Boolit Master
    I've got about $125 tired up in mine, for combo hunt and fish, WMA permits, big game rifle, anterless tag, and migratory bird. I could legally harvest over 120 deer in this unit!

Boolit Master
    MI has lots of doe licenses but only in the southern part of the state. UP and ULP you have to draw a doe permit. Before you apply you have to decide if you are going to hunt on private property or public land. Have to apply before Aug 15. Medical issues keep me from hunting in MI this year. Non resident licenses aren't cheap.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jniedbalski View Post
    19$ for deer permit in Missouri. This gets u one buck and doe. This is good for regular rifle season and now alternate season which is black powder and pistols
    better double check that! $19 gets 1 buck OR 1 doe. it actually gets you one Any Deer tag. then $7 for additional doe only tags, depending on county.
    My other forum, where I'm building a cabin....http://www.small-cabin.com/forum/6_3325_0.html#msg48687

Boolit Buddy
    NC geezer license was 15 bucks for lifetime. At age 65. Best deal going.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast