RotoMetals2WidenersInline FabricationReloading Everything
Titan ReloadingLoad DataLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters Supply Repackbox

Thread: WTS: Misc. Holsters Cartridge Pistol Belts Bi-Pod Locks & Free Lot

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar

WTS: Misc. Holsters Cartridge Pistol Belts Bi-Pod Locks & Free Lot

I’m still cleaning and sorting and have a few items to dispose of. First public “I’ll take it” posted followed by a PM for payment and shipping information will prevail.

PayPal preferred – either as friend/family or please add 4.5% to cover their charge. Payment by PayPal insures a quick transaction and quick shipment.

U.S. Sales only.

All prices INCLUDE shipping.

Item 1: 4 piece “lot” of 2 new holsters, 1 “drop” pouch & 1 “quick loader” belt pouch. This includes:

A New Don Hume right hand pancake style holster with “thumb break” for a 4” barrel “K frame” S & W revolver.

B. New Don Hume right hand belt holster with “thumb break” for a $” barrel “K frame” S & W revolver. Nice heavy duty holster.

C. New Don Hume “basket weave” 38/357 cartridge “drop pouch”. This pouch has three dividers on the inside. Each holds two cartridges.

D New Don Hume “quick loader” belt drop pouch. I believe this is for 38/357. The back is marked “K-L-PY Comp 2 DA 4`8 HKS”. I’m not familiar with these as I don’t use “quick loaders”. It appears that it functions much like a “drop pouch” – the leather tab over each one is held by a snap and is pulled down to release the quick loader.

All four leather pieces of this lot are black and new/never used. I obtained them in a “lot purchase” of holsters, etc. and kept them as I had planned on finding a 4” K frame – I found a 5” K frame instead.

Price for Item 1 – lot of four pieces - $50.00 shipped.
    I will hold for The Governor until after the hurricane is over

Item 2. Leather “flap holster” for 6” barrel Colt Army Special / Official Police. This is a nice flap holster, finished in “antique saddle tan” dye and “antiqued”. I made this for a customer who passed away after ordering it. My 1910 Colt Army Special fits the holster as well as my 1920’s S & W M & P “Target” revolver with a 6” barrel. Holster is hand saddle stitched with rivet reinforcement. Flap closes with a “snap”. This is a right hand holster which can easily be worn on the left side as well for “cross draw”.

Price for Item 2: $25.00 shipped
    SPF to 725

Item 3: World War II era U.S. Government web “pistol belt”. This belt is marked “U.S.” and has several other markings that I can’t make out – I presume they are probably “contractor’s marks”. Maximum length of belt would be a 40 inch waist and it can be adjusted smaller by moving the hook. Belt is in very good shape, all grommets are present and tight and no fraying. This would be a good accessory for your 45 Colt 1911 or 1911A1.

Price for Item 3: $25.00 shipped SPF to Alstep

Item 4: “Guide Gear” brand leather cartridge belt with twenty sewn loops for 38/357 cartridges. Belt is used but in very good condition and will last for many years. Main part of belt is 2” wide. The buckle and tongue are 1 ½” – belt buckle is a heavy nickle plated semi clipped corner style. Someone has punched an extra hole in the tongue and a hole in the main part of the belt about 15” from the end of the tongue. Size of the belt appears to be adjustable from 40” to 46” waist. An excellent cartridge belt for wearing while hunting or shooting.

Price for Item 4: $25.00 shipped SPF to merlin 101

Item 5: Adjustable Rifle “bi-pod”. I purchased this new to use for “range shooting” and then never used it. The legs adjust from approximately 8 ½” to 11 ¾”. The barrel clamp portion measures approximately 5/8”. Legs retract and fold together and are held with a small metal strap fastener for easy carrying.

Price for Item 5: $15.00 shipped

Item 6: “Lot” of 4 “gun locks”. These are from new gun purchases that I have made and all are new / never used. Two are “Ruger” and one is “Harrington & Richardson” padlock style and the fouth is one of the “triggerguard” locks that clamps over the trigger and trigger guard. All have their keys. Also included is a metal “locking bracket” that came with one of the purchases – I don’t remember what gun it was. The padlocks are nice locks and suitable for wherever you need a strong padlock.

Price for Item 6: $20.00 shipped

Item 7: This is a “lot” of miscellaneous items that are FREE All you have to do is pay the $8.00 shipping charge. This “lot” includes:

One (1) pair of unknown scope rings – these appear to be anodized aluminum or similar and I think they are 1” rings. I have no idea what they fit as they were in a box of things I purchased at a sale

One (1) “fake muzzle flash hider” This is brand new / never used. I converted a Ruger 10/22 in to a “faux” M1 carbine using one of SARCO’s kits. The 22 “shortage” hit, I stopped shooting 22s and sold my rifles. This slides on the end of the barrel, there is a slot that goes on each side of the front sight and it fastens with a set screw. Just a little “go faster” that dresses up a 10/22 or similar rifle.

One (1) web sling for one of the SARCO’s 10/22 Ruger M1 carbine conversion kits. Never used.

One plastic double stack double magazine holders for waist belt – SPRINGFIELD double stack 9mm and similar. I had a friend that had a Springfield 9mm with a double stack magazine – he ended up having to sell it and afterwards, remembered that he had this so he gave it to me. I have no double stack semi-autos so someone can get some use out of it.

Two (2) unknown reloading dies. Both are in very good condition with no rust, etc. I have no idea what caliber they are for – good lock rings and maybe bodies could be re-worked for something if you can’t figure out what they are for.

Price for Item 7: FREE – all you have to do is pay the $8.00 shipping charge. Claimed by Ianagos

Thanks for looking! Pictures to follow.
    Last edited by bedbugbilly; 09-10-2017 at 08:45 AM.

Additional Photos

Additional photos of items:

Boolit Master

I'll take #4, leather belt. PM on the way
    It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years (Abe Lincoln)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington

Boolit Bub
    I'd like the free lot #7 please

I'd like lot 1 but have to wait for the hurricane to pass.

merlin101 - thank you. PM sent with my PP information - please PM your shipping address

Inagos - PM coming with my PP information. Please PM me with your shipping address.

The Governor - PM sent I'll hold these for a while until I hear back from you after the hurricane passes. Please advise as soon as possible in case someone else wants them as well - if you are in the middle of all of the hurricane - be safe and take care.

Thanks!

Jim

Boolit Master

If The Governor decides he does not want lot 1 I will take it. Unfortunately I am in the same situation he is.

Boolit Grand Master
    I'll take item #2 - flap holster for $25 - shipped. PM coming over.

Boolit Master

I'd like #3 please, US gov't pistol belt @ $25 shipped.
    Hope you will accept a USPS money order or check. Too old fashioned to do paypal. PM coming your way.
    Last edited by Alstep; 09-10-2017 at 02:24 AM.

725 - Thank you. PM sent with information.

Alstep - Thank you - PM sent with information.

Finster101 - I have you as back up in case The Governor doesn't take Item 1. Thank you and be safe - our thoughts and prayers are with everybody in harms way of the hurricanes.

Items 5 (rifle bi-pod) and 6 (gun locks) are still available.

Thank you!

Boolit Master

On the remotest possibility I will be another backup on the k frame holster set.

You boys in harms way be safe down there.

Governor, I have had a 721 pancake holster for 21 years for a Glock. Those holsters wear like iron in my experience. That's a good purchase.

Items 2, 3, 4 and 7 are shipped and PMs sent with tracking numbers. Thank you.

Boolit Master

Pistol belt received in great shape. Thanks. Pleasure dealing with you.
    Tried to let you know by PM, but doesn't seem to be getting through.

The Governor - Lot 1 shipped and PM sent with tracking number. Thank you!

Mods - please close thread. Thanks!