Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataWidenersSnyders Jerky
Inline Fabrication Repackbox

Thread: Henry service

Boolit Master

Henry service

I bought a new Henry 38/357 and loved the feel and smoothness of the action unfortunately the point of impact was so far off from the point of aim that I had the front site drifted way to the right and the rear site way to the left. It would shoot a good group just not where I wanted! I got it sighted so-so but wasn't happy, I happened to mention it when I was at the gun shop where I bought it. They said "bring it in Henry will take care of it". From past experience(not from Henry) I thought yeah right, wonder what this will cost me. Two weeks and a day later it's back! And with a new barrel, just got back from the range and it's dead on at 25 yds and 5 shots can almost be covered with a quarter.
    The shop charged me $11.00 to ship the gun, Henry fixed and shipped free, I know that's what they should do but in today's business world that kind of service is something to brag about. So Henry gets a BIG THUMBS UP from me and now I'm seriously looking at that 45-70!
    Just wanted let ya know.
    It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years (Abe Lincoln)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington

Doesn’t surprise me as I have heard many good things about Henry customer service. It is ashamed that this is the exception rather than the rules these days.

Henry CS rocks, I had an ejection issue, not all the time but enough to bother me. They sent me a prepaid shipping label, 2 weeks later I had it back..Wish the would have sent me a Henry sticker for the wall tho...

Boolit Grand Master FergusonTO35's Avatar
    Henry has sent me parts for my H001T twice without even asking for the old ones back. Every e-mail I have sent them gets a thoughtful reply, no matter how trivial the question. I'm planning to get one of their .44 single shots at some point.
    Currently casting and loading: .32 Auto, .380 Auto, .38 Special, 9X19, .357 Magnum, .257 Roberts, 6.5 Creedmoor, .30 WCF, .308 WCF, .45-70.

Boolit Buddy

I just got a Henry 327 mag BB rifle. The first day out I had a couple of misfires. I emailed Henry at 6 AM the next day, before 9:30 AM I got a response and they offered to send a new firing pin or I could return the rifle. I opted for the firing pin, had it in 3 days and while the rifle improved, it still misfired just not as often. I emailed Henry again and they had my shipping label to me in a couple of hours. Packed the rifle and shipped it. 6 days later it is back; new lever, new barrel, and some other parts. It now shoots great AND they even did a trigger job on it! Got to love Henry. I am a loyal customer.

Boolit Master
    I agree with everything you guys are saying. I have to say though it seems the prudent thing to do is increase quality and stop spending money after the gun ships. Again they are a fantastic company but they sorely need a QA engineer or two and processes to inspect incoming supplier parts.

You could have even contacted Henry yourself (email: info@henryrepeating.com , or a phone call to CS ) - Mr. Imperato most likely would have sent you a pre-paid shipping label & saved your the $11 bux........

Now I lay me down to sleep
    A gun beside me is what I keep
    If I awake, and you're inside
    The coroner's van is your next ride