RepackboxReloading EverythingLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataWideners
Titan Reloading
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brass for the needy

Boolit Master

Brass for the needy

Hello all,
    Several on this forum have been very good to me! I won't mention any names ( I can't thank you enough Ron) you all know who you are! I would like to attempt to repay the kindness. I don't have much and I don't have any extra or unused equipment. What I do have is some brass! I have 500 rounds of 9mm range brass that has been cleaned, deprimed, and sized that as long as it all fits in a small flat rate box is free to someone in need. I also have 250 45ACP cases. They has been cleaned but that's it. I don't reload 45 at this time so the 45's have been run through my tumbler but that's it. I would like these cases to go to someone in need and not to someone to just add to there coffers. Also I won't send the 9mm and the 45's to the same person. All I require is that you send me a pm with a brief explanation as to why I should send them to you. I will choose. Like I said I'd prefer that they go to someone new to reloading or who truly deserves them. Hopefully I can do this periodically as I acquire brass. Maybe I can even come up with some different calibers in the future.
    A heart felt thanks to all that have help me.
    I truly hope this will help someone else I only wish I could do more!
    I look forward to getting Pm's
    Thanks
    Poppy42
    Last edited by poppy42; 09-22-2017 at 12:44 AM.
    Long, Wide, Deep, and Without Hesitation!

Boolit Master
    Hello all ! I haven't received any response. I hope I didn't confuse anyone with my original post. I'm not looking for a long pm as to why you can use this brass. All I wanted is the normal I'll take it followed by a pm saying hi I'm just starting out and I could really use it! Or times are tiff and this will help. Something like that. This is nice brass! It's all I use! Most people that frequent my range don't reload so I'm pretty sure most of it is once fired! I would just like it to go to someone in need! Please respond if you can use it.

poppy,

You offered it from your heart, you made a minor request for receiving it. Your offer is generous and you don't have to apologize for what you have and this Bump is to keep you on top.
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member

That is very generous of you! I am not in need but thank you just the same!

Boolit Buddy
    Very nice gesture - my coffers are full or I'd snag it!

Good man! I load both calibers for friends, but don't own a gun in either caliber. So in good faith I can't take them.
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper View Post
    Irish Proverb: Never approach a Bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an Idiot from any direction!

Boolit Master
    I could use either one, but I am hoping you find a person who is just starting out & could use them to offset getting other things just like you are looking for....

Excellent gesture & thanks for doing it!
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

In Remembrance

A very generous offer that should be snagged for any loader starting out. If I wasn`t already `hip deep` if those calibers brass I would take them. Bless you for this offering.Robert

This is a very generous offer, I am helping a youngster (early 20's) learn to reload. He shoots both 9mm and 45 (actually his grandfathers 45) and James could use some cases, that's for sure. I will PM you.

Boolit Master
    Bbogue1,
    I'll send it out Monday. I sent you a pm. You just need to let me know which caliber your protégé, James would prefer. Glad I could help. I know what it's like to be in need!

Boolit Master
    Ok the 9 mm are gone to bbogue1's friend James. The 45's are still available to someone in need!

Boolit Master
    The 9mm cases have been shipped! That leaves the 45's. Any takers?

Boolit Master
    I'll give another bump for a good cause but I have plenty and don't wish to be greedy either! If i hadn't bought my friend a reloading package from sagereloading I would be telling him to send you a pm.
    My feedback page if you feel inclined to add:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

Thanks Yall!

Boolit Master
    Still no takers n the 45's? The 9mil was sent to bbogue1. I've ask him to let me know when he gets them. They were supposed to get their Thursday. I guess he's been busy. Anyway I'd love to send out the 45's. All someone needs to do is ask!

Boolit Master

I'll take the 45. I am in the process of teaching a nephew to reload. He has a 45 and several rifles. We are NOT in need money wise, but if you get no other takers, it would help us out a bit. Autos can go through a bunch of brass. BTW my image of a SHTF scenario is a power outage which takes monthes to fix. I am with in a 4 hour drive from NYC, so a few extra 45's might be a real helper.
    thanks pm coming

Boolit Master
    I see the post ascast but I haven't received a pm. Did you forget?

Boolit Master
    if no takers on the 45,s i'll take them and put them to good use, thanks.

Boolit Master
    So far I've had two people post that they will take the 45's neither one has sent me a pm. First off I can't possibly send something to someone if I don't know who, or were to send them. You must send me a pm with your info. Secondly please read my original post. If you would like the 45's, read my op. Follow the instructions. Meet my simple requirements and I will be happy to send them off to the first person who meets ALL the requirements. I really didn't think this would be this hard to give something away.

Boolit Master
    I am not what I consider, "in need", or I would have replied by PM & followed your rules about the brief explanation. Maybe they had second thoughts about their situation? I don't have a clue as to why you would have a hard time finding someone who is "in need", but consider this an early morning "bump" for ya.

It is still a nice gesture!
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Bump. This is odd. Usually there would have been a giant sucking noise and that brass would have vanished!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast