WidenersRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingRepackboxInline Fabrication
Load Data

Thread: here again.

Boolit Master

here again.

I'm in the hotel at the hospital getting ready for my next to the last chemo session. I hope. The ride up was somewhat crazy the way some people drive, but I'm here safely.

It was a wild day. My wife had to go to Hughston Clinic to see about her knee, MIL thought she was having a heart attack and got taken to a different hospital, and I'm here....I also had to call animal control about some feral cats that are in the area. I can't shoot them as they are in
    The city plus they are faster than doves....the animal control officer placed two havahart style traps baited with canned cat food. He'll be back tomorrow to check them. I'll still be here and no telling about my wife or her mother....
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    One step closer . I am praying for you Tom .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Yikes, that's a lot going on! Praying this IS your last trip, all is well with your bride and MIL and you recover quickly!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Prayers for your treatment Tom, whew one more after this, way to go. Prayers for your wife and a good report on her knee. Prayers for your MIL and a successful outcome.
    Man, that's a lot on your plate, brother. One step at a time.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Tom my prayers are for your total healing also your wife and mil.
    Lord lay you hand on this family and bring your healing grace to these issues. Lord we know all healing comes from you and praise you for what you are doing for Tom and family.
    In Jesus name
    Amen

Boolit Master
    So mil is going to have a heart catheterization tomorrow. Lori is going to work and I'll take my chemo pump and go sit with mil.
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Thanks for the update, Tom. Good news about Lori. Prayers for a successful procedure for your MIL . Prayers for strength for you, brother.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    This Thursday will be my last infusion, at least that's what they tell me. Same routine: infusion, bag, home and bag removal Saturday afternoon. I'll ring the bell Saturday!
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Tom I have been looking forward to this day for you . Last trip ...GOOD DEAL ! Praying for you brother .

C'mon Thursday....then Saturday. Prayers continue.

Boolit Master
    I'm looking forward to healing. I know who is in control, and who guides the doctors!
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Ring that bell, You will start feeling better soon
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

I'm glad for you Tom ! Waiting to hear more good news . Praying for you brother .