Snyders JerkyInline FabricationReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
WidenersRepackboxTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load Data Lee Precision

Thread: VS - More Really Cheap Brass: 45, 9mm, 30 Carb, 308, 30-30, 30-06

Recently escaped from The People's Republik of Illinois, ...Now living in the Free State of Missouri

VS - More Really Cheap Brass: 45, 9mm, 30 Carb, 308, 30-30, 30-06

Well……. This is a continuation of my “clean off the shelves” sale. As always, this stuff was recovered from an indoor range, so it is safe to say that the vast majority of it is “once-fired”.

Here is what is being offered here:

Two 1000 piece lots of mixed headstamp 45ACP Large Primer (Brass finish only.). The price per lot is $30 plus $9 shipping, for a total of $39. ALL SOLD

One 1000 piece lot of mixed headstamp 45ACP Large Primer (500 Brass, 500 Nickel bagged separately). The price is $30 plus $9 shipping, for a total of $39. ALL SOLD

One 1500 piece lot of mixed headstamp 9MM (Brass Finish only). The price is $18 plus $9 shipping, for a total of $27. SOLD

One 125 piece lot of once-fired, mixed headstamp .45GAP: ….Sorry about the small quantity, but these cases just don’t show up that often. The price on these guys is six cents apiece plus shipping: …This makes the price for this lot $7.50 plus $6 shipping for a total of $13.50.

One 650 piece lot of mixed headstamp .30 Carbine. The price on these guys is nine cents apiece plus $9 shipping, ….for a total of $67.50. SOLD

One 370 piece lot of mixed headstamp.308 Win. This lot contains both commercial and military headstamps, but since it came from an indoor range, I can certify that none of it was fired through a machinegun. The price is eight cents apiece plus $9 shipping, ….for a total of $38.60 SOLD

One 200 piece lot of mixed headstamp 30-06. The fact that these guys ended up on the wrong side of the shooting bench on an indoor range tells me that they were all fired through semi-automatic weapons. (…..which explains the minor “dings” visible on some of the cases.) The price is ten cents apiece plus $9 shipping, ….for a total of $29. SOLD

One 140 piece lot of mixed headstamp 30-30 Win. (All are brass finish.)
    The price is ten cents apiece plus $6 shipping for a total of $20. SOLD

I can deal with cash, USPS Money Orders, PayPal, and personal checks from members of long standing (or previous buyers).

PLEASE add an “I’ll Take It” post to the thread! …..If you simply PM me, someone else wanting the same item will be upset when they are told that someone else beat them to it.

If you elect to use PayPal, please DO NOT use the "gift" option to avoid their fees. As much as I despise PayPal's politics, I feel that if I use a company's service, I should pay them their due. You pay my stated price, and I’ll take care of the fees.

Thanks for looking!

KLC
    Last edited by klcarroll; 09-16-2017 at 06:28 PM.
    KLC

“.....Nuttier than a squirrel turd.” - An assertion by a fellow forum member

Two 1000 piece lots of mixed headstamp 45ACP Large Primer (Brass finish only.). The price per lot is $30 plus $9 shipping, for a total of $39.

I will take one of these lots!

PM to follow.

One 140 piece lot of mixed headstamp 30-30 Win. (All are brass finish.) The price is ten cents apiece plus $6 shipping for a total of $20.
    ill take these
    Dave Biesenbach
    port charlotte fl

"I'll take" that other box of .45

Boolit Man
    I'll take the .30 carbine

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

KLC
    I'll take all the .45 and 9mm that is not already sold
    PM to follow

Good Shooting

Lindy

Boolit Grand Master

Greetings my friend
    I will buy the 308 brass and the 30-06 brass. PM follows
    Mike in Peru
    "Come unto Me, all you who labor and are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
    Male Guanaco out in dry lakebed at 10,800 feet south of Arequipa.

Paypal sent for the .45 and 9mm

Good Shooting

Lindy