Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLee Precision
WidenersRepackboxInline FabricationLoad Data
Snyders Jerky MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB: Redding T7 Turret Press

Boolit Buddy
    Heck Duke.. I don't even need one and I'll take one for that. Shipping shouldn't cost more'n 40 bucks by Fed Ex.. I sent one of the 2 hole Herter's boat anchor presses by Fed Ex to a fellow in Kentucky...and it definitely weighed more than a T-7. Cost 40 bucks for it. I'd just have it sent to my son-in-law. One I have set up now is for loading my 41 mags and the 44 mags...another is set up with 357 and 45 Colt. for my serious loads

Quote Originally Posted by skeet028 View Post
    Shipping shouldn't cost more'n 40 bucks by Fed Ex.
    This is what I was thinking, and I did check some rates to get an idea of shipping cost. For a 45 lb. box that is 10" X 12" X 16" to ship from Nebraska to Alabama is about $32 (I chose Nebraska arbitrarily when I was getting some quotes a few days ago). Since I have a FedEx account I can even email the seller a shipping label to put on the box to send to me (I get slightly discounted FedEx shipping rates). All they have to do is box it, stick the label on it, and drop it off at a FedEx pickup point which doesn't have to be a FedEx store, just a store where FedEx stops to pick up packages. When I ship using my FedEx account I usually go around the corner to Pakmail, a packaging and shipping store, and leave it with them. FedEx has always picked up the package and delivered it.

Even from Oregon a 50 lb. box that is 12 X 12 X 16 would cost about $54. Total cost would be $254 when a new one would be about $310 shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by DUKE NUKEM View Post
    I have a couple NIB but I won't be back to my place in OR for another 6 months $200.0 each plus shipping.
    Duke, if I am still looking for a Redding T7 6 months from now, then I will buy one of yours, if the offer still stands.

Tuesday bump

Boolit Buddy
    PM sent.
    Liberalism isn't just a disease anymore, it is a mental disorder.

Sirach 2: 4-9

Any questions.......http://http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?293211-Bubba-w-a-45-70-is-a-bonafied-straight-shooter
    Or here....http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...t-shooter-too!

Quote Originally Posted by WarEagleEd View Post
    This is what I was thinking, and I did check some rates to get an idea of shipping cost. For a 45 lb. box that is 10" X 12" X 16" to ship from Nebraska to Alabama is about $32 (I chose Nebraska arbitrarily when I was getting some quotes a few days ago). Since I have a FedEx account I can even email the seller a shipping label to put on the box to send to me (I get slightly discounted FedEx shipping rates). All they have to do is box it, stick the label on it, and drop it off at a FedEx pickup point which doesn't have to be a FedEx store, just a store where FedEx stops to pick up packages. When I ship using my FedEx account I usually go around the corner to Pakmail, a packaging and shipping store, and leave it with them. FedEx has always picked up the package and delivered it.

Even from Oregon a 50 lb. box that is 12 X 12 X 16 would cost about $54. Total cost would be $254 when a new one would be about $310 shipped.

Duke, if I am still looking for a Redding T7 6 months from now, then I will buy one of yours, if the offer still stands.
    Mine are both NIB. The offer still stands but I'd need to get paid now and then ship later. Others have contacted me and didn't have the patience to wait 6 months though.

Found a T7. Thanks to all for their help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12