Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyInline FabricationRepackbox
RotoMetals2WidenersLee PrecisionLoad Data
Titan Reloading MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: VS - Lightly Used Dillon RT1500 Trimmer for sale.

Recently escaped from The People's Republik of Illinois, ...Now living in the Free State of Missouri

VS - Lightly Used Dillon RT1500 Trimmer for sale.

I have a used Dillon RT1500 trimmer that is surplus to my needs.

It is in perfect working order, as it was only used to cut down about 2000 .223 cases into .300 AAC.

You get everything that Dillon shipped: Trimmer Motor, Power Cord with switch box, Carbide Cutter Insert, and two allen wrenches. This package does not include a trim die. It will NOT be shipped in the factory box, because that packaging simply does not provide enough protection from The U.S. Post Office. (....The U.S.P.S. employs people who could screw up a battleship with a rubber hammer!!)

The price is $250 shipped to your door. (.....I'll take care of the shipping!)

I can deal with cash, USPS Money Orders, PayPal, and personal checks from members of long standing (or any of my previous customers).

If you elect to use PayPal, please DO NOT use the "gift" option to avoid their fees. As much as I despise PayPal's politics, I feel that if I use a company's service, I should pay them their due. You pay my stated price, and I’ll take care of the fees.

Thanks for looking!

Kent
    KLC

“.....Nuttier than a squirrel turd.” - An assertion by a fellow forum member

I'll take it. PM inbound.