Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2RepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan ReloadingWidenersReloading EverythingLee Precision
Load Data Inline Fabrication

Thread: Jesus walks on water

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Jesus walks on water

Matthew 25-33

Immediately Jesus made His disciples get into the boat and go before Him to the other side, while He sent the multitudes away. 23 And when He had sent the multitudes away, He went up on the mountain by Himself to pray. Now when evening came, He was alone there. 24 But the boat was now in the middle of the sea, tossed by the waves, for the wind was contrary.
    25 Now in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went to them, walking on the sea. 26 And when the disciples saw Him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, “It is a ghost!” And they cried out for fear.
    27 But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, “Be of good cheer! It is I; do not be afraid.”
    28 And Peter answered Him and said, “Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water.”
    29 So He said, “Come.” And when Peter had come down out of the boat, he walked on the water to go to Jesus. 30 But when he saw that the wind was boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, “Lord, save me!”
    31 And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, “O you of little faith, why did you doubt?” 32 And when they got into the boat, the wind ceased.
    33 Then those who were in the boat came and worshiped Him, saying, “Truly You are the Son of God.”

Have you ever been Peter ? I have many times ! I have failed . Though I believe in GOD , I place my faith in him my lesser nature kicks in and I try to deal with a situation myself not letting the Spirit guide me .
    No turning back , No turning back !

I think every single one of us can relate to Peter.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Baron View Post
    In several ways!!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Man
    Pretty neat you posted this, i had a discussion with a guy i just met the other day, he's convinced Jesus was walking on frozen water. And, i think he actually believes that. OH, his mom which he hasn't talked to in years believes we are being sprayed daily by jets going over head. Ever hear of chem trails, plus she thinks the government has planted ''things'' in the skin on her arm. I did mention to him he could read all about Jesus walking on water in the Bible, if he'd like to.

Daily.

I would love to be like Peter, but doubt creeps in.
    Someday perhaps.

Moderator Emeritus

[QUOTE=Pine Baron;4153u
    On numerous occasions....but I keep trying....and trying....
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Baron View Post
    On numerous occasions...yet I keep trying .... and trying!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan