RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingWidenersSnyders Jerky
Reloading EverythingLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Lee Precision Repackbox

Thread: VS - More Really Cheap Brass: This Time 38S&W, 32ACP, and a little bit of 45GAP

Recently escaped from The People's Republik of Illinois, ...Now living in the Free State of Missouri

VS - More Really Cheap Brass: This Time 38S&W, 32ACP, and a little bit of 45GAP

Well……. This sale is basically a “clean off the shelves” kind of sale. Here is what is being offered here:

Two 750 piece lots of Primed .38S&W. (….NOT .38 Special!) This brass requires a few words of explanation: …..First of all, this brass is the result of pulling down a batch of custom .38 Webley loads. These were NEW cases when the loads were assembled, so this is not “once-fired” brass. The brass itself is the last of the “No Headstamp Bulk” lot that I acquired several years ago. I have sold small lots of it on this forum in the past, and have received nothing but good feedback.

This is solid head, heavy duty brass. (….I have one batch that has been through 11 reloadings!) It is particularly well suited for use in .38 Webley military duplication loads, as it has a minimal inside taper that allows 200 grain boolits to be seated without excessive O.D. bulging. …..So if you are loading for the old Webley, Enfield, or S&W Victory Model revolvers, this stuff will serve you well.

The primers are Winchester and CCI Small Pistol.

The price on these guys is nine cents apiece plus shipping, which makes the cost per lot $67.50 plus $9 shipping for a total of $76.50. ALL SOLD

One 400 piece lot of .38S&W once-fired brass:
    (NOT .38 Special!) These guys are mixed headstamp, brass finish cases, and they have been tumbled. The price is six cents apiece, which makes the price per lot $24 plus $6 shipping, for a total of $30. SOLD

One 510 piece lot of mixed headstamp .32ACP. This batch consists of 480 brass finish cases and 30 nickel. (….Yes, they are bagged separately.) The price on these guys is six cents apiece plus shipping: …..Which makes the price for this lot $30.60 plus $6 shipping for a total of $36.60. SOLD

One 125 piece lot of once-fired .45GAP: ….Sorry about the small quantity, but these cases just don’t show up that often. The price on these guys is eight cents apiece plus shipping: …This makes the price for this lot $10 plus $6 shipping for a total of $16.

I can deal with cash, USPS Money Orders, PayPal, and personal checks from members of long standing (or previous buyers).

PLEASE add an “I’ll Take It” post to the thread! …..If you simply PM me, someone else wanting the same item will be upset when they are told that someone else beat them to it.

If you elect to use PayPal, please DO NOT use the "gift" option to avoid their fees. As much as I despise PayPal's politics, I feel that if I use a company's service, I should pay them their due. You pay my stated price, and I’ll take care of the fees.

Thanks for looking!

KLC

P.S. ......If you wish to receive shipping confirm and tracking info by email, please include your email in your "I'll Take One" PM.
    Last edited by klcarroll; 09-10-2017 at 08:04 PM.
    KLC

“.....Nuttier than a squirrel turd.” - An assertion by a fellow forum member

Boolit Man
    I'll take the .32 ACP brass; PM to follow.

Boolit Master

I'll take one box (750) of the 38 S&W primed cases. PM inbound.

over the hill, out in the woods and far away
    I'll take one of the 750 piece lots of primed .38 S&W brass. I'll let somebody else grab the other one.
    The ENEMY is listening.
    HE wants to know what YOU know.
    Keep it to yourself.

Boolit Master
    I'll take the 400 piece 38 S&W lot for $30.
    Last edited by LUBEDUDE; 09-10-2017 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Oops
    TEAM HOLLYWOOD

NRA- LIFE TSRA-LIFE SASS-LIFE

Recently escaped from The People's Republik of Illinois, ...Now living in the Free State of Missouri
    One shameless, self-serving bump before I close the thread.
    KLC

“.....Nuttier than a squirrel turd.” - An assertion by a fellow forum member