WidenersLee PrecisionReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxTitan Reloading
Load Data

Thread: Has anyone used the Brass Stacker Scout scope mount for Moison Nagant bolt rifles?

Boolit Master

Has anyone used the Brass Stacker Scout scope mount for Moison Nagant bolt rifles?

I have been looking at these, I usually remove the rear sight, drill and tap with a weaver base and pistol scope, but got some I don't want to alter, and want to see what they will do with a scope. Anyone used the Brass stacker mount, and the leather cheekpad that laces on??

I have a base that replaced the rear sight but I don't remember who made it. But it works well with a little loc-tite.
    je suis charlie

It is better to live one day as a LION than a dozen days as a Sheep.

Thomas Jefferson Quotations:
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Boolit Buddy
    YES...I have both on 4 Nagants.
    I mounted all by myself. You will need LOCK TITE....If no, things get 'loose' while shooting.
    I also bought the check pieces. I always 'treat' leather with NEATS FOOT OIL (on both sides)and let them sit a few days and soak it up and get soft. Laces too. Then I install them and pull things up tight and after a few weeks, they seem to 'shrink wrap' very well and are soft to my cheek.
    Be sure to 'level' your rifle, sight base on barrel and sight on rifle while installing the sight base. Keeping all things 'level with the world' makes zeroing the sight and rifle in on a target a bit easier and faster and cheaper. I have had no issues with MOA at 150 yards with my set ups and MY RELOADS. And do quite well with MILSURP AMMO at 100 yards. (my eyes are the real issues here)

Good Luck!

Nose Dive
    Cheap, Fast, Good, Kindly Pick two.

Boolit Man
    I have both as far as an ndnt scope mount goes, the brass stacker is hard to beat imho.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk