Snyders JerkyRepackboxInline FabricationWideners
Titan ReloadingLoad DataReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2 Lee Precision

Thread: Honey Bair Shotshell loader

Boolit Master

Honey Bair Shotshell loader

I was at one of the local antique-plunder stores the other day and spotted a Honey Bair 12 ga loader. I looked it over good and it seemed complete and other than dirty in good shape and it was cheep.

Anyone here have any experience with one ? I was wondering if they are decent loaders and do they size the shell. I know parts would be hard to find but for the price of a box of high end shells it might worth it.

Thanks Dave

I believe the honey Bair has the sizer on the left back side if I remember right. Should be a long die there. Pacific parts should work as far as dies go but I've never seen Pacifics 105"?" Next to a honey Bair as far as frame parts go. For the cost of a high end box of shells I would take a chance. My Biar 600 is a quality machine.

Boolit Master
    Bought it for $25, it's in good shape. I wanted a loader that would size the shells and it has one, on the left back. I gave it a quick cleaning and loaded a few shells and it works great. The bushings threw 18.5 of Green Dot and 1 1/8 shot. It will get a good cleaning and a tune up.

This will be a step up from the Lee Load All. I know it's not really cost effective to load most 12 ga. shells but I have the components and I like fooling with it.

Dave