Titan ReloadingLoad DataInline FabricationLee Precision
WidenersRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Reloading Everything Snyders Jerky

Thread: FS BTSimple 22 cal swage die set.

Vendor Sponsor

FS BTSimple 22 cal swage die set.

BTSimple 22 cal complete swage die set for making perfect 22 cal bullets from 22lr brass!

$695 - Black Nitride processed set of 22 cal dies

I have two complete sets available, everything will be ready to ship by end of month as I will be out of office for a week on a hunting trip. Payment will be required in full at time of placing order. Next run of BTSimple dies will be in the spring so here is your chance to pick up one of these great sets of dies now! Die sets will go to the person that PMs me with an I'll take it and provides me with their shipping address and preferred form of payment.

These complete kits include a point form die with 6s ogive and a .092 meplat, a core seat die, a derim die, a four cavity core mold bored to an exact depth to make 55 grain bullets (eliminating the need to swage cores), three base punches and a 1/2oz. tin of swage lube. That's it! With this basic kit one is on their way to making great bullets easier then anything ever offered before.

Best part about this kit is the ability to use any decent reloading press with no Auto Ejection System required! This is due to the slightly larger .092 meplat and ejection pin and the perfect polished finish of the point form die. Of course an auto eject system does make the job go a lot faster with less fatigue and greater production rates. Auto Ejection kits are available for purchase separately.

These new dies represent 9 years worth of my time and experience in the business of selling and machining quality swage dies. Everything I have learned in this time has gone into the design and quality of this new line of BTSimple Swage Dies. I am certain these dies will offer a very affordable option to anyone that has ever been interested in the art of making high quality precision bullets.

Complete 22 cal package set includes all items pictured above, a 6s ogive .092 meplat point form die, core seat die, 22lr brass derim die for making jackets, four cavity core mold, necessary base punches, lock rings and bullet samples of each step of the process. Also included but not pictured is a 1/2 oz. tin of swage lube.

$20 S&H via USPS flat rate

Awesome hollow point for explosive results! It is also the secrete to allowing one to use these dies without an auto eject should one desire.

Simple perfection!

Thanks for looking.

Brian
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Back in stock with new low price!
    Click link below!
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...Star-Crimp-Die

also check in and say hello on my new face book page!
    https://www.facebook.com/BTSniper-153949954674572/

Vendor Sponsor

More pics......

Here is a look at the BTSimple 45 grain 4 cavity mold

Last edited by BT Sniper; 09-12-2017 at 10:59 AM.

Vendor Sponsor

Bump!
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Back in stock with new low price!
    Click link below!
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...Star-Crimp-Die

also check in and say hello on my new face book page!
    https://www.facebook.com/BTSniper-153949954674572/