StainLess Steel MediaRotoMetals2ADvertise hereTitan Reloading
Lee PrecisionGraf & SonsInline Fabrication

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bought the 351 WSL

Boolit Master
    Battis,

YEP. "Pretty rare" well covers the book's availability. = I've tried to find a copy for years.

yours, tex

Boolit Mold
    I just bought the book directly from the author this spring. I can find the author's email if anyone is interested.

Boolit Man

Forgotten Winchesters

Henwood is dead, so his book probably is not the one on bought recently. I'm not familiar with the other title, but might bear looking into.
    With that being said, I bought the book "Forgotten Winchesters" in a package deal along with a 1907, several 10 round mags and some ammo some 3 or 4 years ago. The rifle had a terrible bore and I sold it immediately. The book I kept and have read and reread it numerous times. I did see one at 'Ward's Auctions' about a year ago and it sold for upwards of $500.00. Probably should have taken a little better care of my copy...

Boolit Man

.22 Win Auto

Original ammo was made up into the '70's at least. I remember finding bricks of Remington in Tyler, TX back in the early '90's and buying 2 (bricks, that is) at $150.00 ea. Went back several months later and they (gun shop) had upped the price to $300.00 for a brick. Visited that shop last spring (some 20 plus years later) and they had none left.
    Zanders still has the newly manufactured Aguila .22 Auto (or did the last time I checked) at $15.00 or so a box (of 50). I've never broken into my two bricks of Remington and probably won't owing to the present value. If anyone is interested in a 'group buy', let me know...

This Model 1910 brought $92K last May @ RIA.

https://www.rockislandauction.com/de...0-rifle-401-sl

Experience is a wonderful thing - It lets you recognize a mistake, when you make it again.

Boolit Master

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12