MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataRepackboxWideners
Reloading EverythingInline FabricationTitan ReloadingLee Precision
RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enjoying my Henry Big Boy .357

In Remembrance
    Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't there some elcheapo leupold scopes (without the gold ring) that didn't have much of a warranty? I have never owned one, but in the back of my mind, it seems like I have read about them.
    I have never known anyone that had a warranty problem with leupold, myself.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Walks View Post
    GOD help you if you buy a leupold scope that goes bad. They a dishonest people that DO NOT BACK UP their so-called warranty. If ya send back a damaged scope of any vintage or model class, 1st they ask ya for money, then send ya a cheap scope that's beyond inferior to the broken one you sent back under warranty. Furthermore they buy cheap optics from china, say nothing about where it comes from in either their catalog or website. You don't find out what you've got until you open the box and find that tiny sticker that says: "made in china".

I've sold all 14 leupold optics that I had & replaced them with BURRIS & low end Zeiss. And yeah I know that some of the low end Zeiss come from china. Both BURRIS & Zeiss are still more clear than that cheap leupold.
    Leupold has nothing made in china. This is just bs.
    USMC 6638

Boolit Buddy
    I found that an old Leupold vari x1 i think, is just about perfect. I've moved the scope to a few rifles and have been pleased with it. I don't have any problems with Leupolds I have had in the past. I'm loving the "crack" when I fire it. I'm keeping the loads at 15.5 W296. I think the .5 or 1 gr less than max moved the pressure from the 40k level down to the 28k level. Works for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12