Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Titan ReloadingInline FabricationWidenersSnyders Jerky
Reloading Everything Repackbox

Thread: The Chapel

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

The Chapel

I love to see the prayer , praise , encouragement and fellowship coming from this Chapel . I just wanted to thank all of you .

Your brother in Christ

Charlie
    No turning back , No turning back !

Banned

Yes...

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Isn't it a spiritual uplift to see the love, faith, and hope that this chapel showes us everyday. I can be having a rough day come here and read the prayers and studies and go away knowing our God is great. He is always answering prayers and faith grows because of it. The fool says there is no God but chapel shows the fool wrong.

Moderator Emeritus

Amen! One of the reasons Christ I think encouraged us to gather together regularly is so we could inspire each other, and reaffirm our beliefs regularly and effectively. The staunchest among us need this to maintain and grow in our understanding and edification. We've always been intended, I think, to inspire each other, and edify each other ..... even sometimes when we don't want to hear what the faithful have to say. But we always need to constantly gauge how we're doing in our walk with the Lord, and others CAN provide a good helpmate and indicator of how we're doing. We're never in this all alone. We have friends, if we'll just let them help.

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Jim View Post
    Isn't it a spiritual uplift to see the love, faith, and hope that this chapel showes us everyday. I can be having a rough day come here and read the prayers and studies and go away knowing our God is great. He is always answering prayers and faith grows because of it. The fool says there is no God but chapel shows the fool wrong.
    Exactly right Jim !
    I get up at 4 every morning , feed the dogs (If I don't they will drive me nuts) , make a pot of coffee and click on the Chapel . If it weren't for this Chapel you and I would have never met . I have met many good people here , many I call friends ..good men !

I remember when I saw you made ..Mod.. . You and I hadn't ever made contact . I pm'd you to congratulate you and at the end I asked ...ARE YOU ACTUALLY A PREACHER ?! lol , you assured me you were . And look where we are now.

The chapel is not a church ...I like that . Not driven by doctrine , no one acceptance of worship tradition , no set methodology of procedure . We are here to worship in our way , to understand , accept and respect one another . To fellowship together discovering we are much alike . To work together for our Lord and although we may not always agree ..to respect one another to follow the path GOD has lead them on . Here we will show who we really are in respect to worship , prayer , praise , fellowship and encouragement . A testing ground for ourselves .

Totally agree. And for the most part we get along pretty well. As we should.

Thanks for doing what you do Brother Boaz to keep this place alive.

GhostHawk I do little brother , but together we magnify . I love to see a chain of prayer here exalting GOD and seeking relief for another , joining together for a purpose . Together we can accomplish . It is an amazing thing ..it is what should be .

Moderator Emeritus

It is a ministry and I like it.....witnessing and helping is in our blood .... and God has moved us to do just that....thanks guys for the work that we all do.....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

All Glory goes to God.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

We just had a Sunday School lesson highlighting Barnabus, whose name means encourager. In this world there are many who make people feel put down. We need to counter act that by encouraging each other, which we do here. It is a great place with some wonderful people. I always feel encouraged and enriched here. Thank you all.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Moderator Emeritus

I think it's the simple spirit of mutuality and honor among the sects that makes this place what it's become. We may have an occasional squabble now and then, but everyone here is big enough to get over them, and come back and play an important part in this place. And I for one thank God for all of you. You guys really make my day more than you'll ever probably realize. Thanks. It matters, and it matters a LOT!

Amen.

For all those who are about to feel Irma's wrath, Lord I ask that you be with them in their time of trial. I ask that the Holy Spirit visit them that they might be reminded that all in this world shall pass away. But that which is earned in Heaven lasts forever.

What will be shall be Lord, thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
    To God be the Glory forever and ever amen.