Load DataWidenersRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pray for Florida and the East Coast

Quote Originally Posted by bdicki View Post
    I'm an hour east of you, was using Pete's pier but using the boat launch at Yankeetown now. We're up north now and are delaying our return home.
    Am actually closer to Yankeetown than Crystal River. Smart move staying up North, wait til Jose is gone too..

Prayers for my mom. She's hunkered down in Pt. St Lucie. Tough old bird won't leave. She is prepared, told me
    "you don't get to be 87 years old without knowin' how to handle things." Praying for all in harm's way.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Praying for your mom Pine baron .
    No turning back , No turning back !

I have been praying for this situation all morning off and on . Got to the shop just now got opened up and prayed some more . This event is about to happen there is still time ...please pray .

Super Moderator Emeritus
    I have many friends and folks I consider family down their from keys north to Jax praying protection and guidance for all of them. Hard to be sitting here safe when loved ones are in harms way.
    Lord protect all those children and folks in the path of the storm and from the crime wave that follows these tragedy.
    Amen

Irma is tearing through Florida as I post this . I have been praying this morning for all those people there . There will be great need of prayer for a while to come .

My elderly Cousin lives in Puerto Gorda which seems to be about "ground zero" for land fall...she got wiped out in hurricane Charlie some years ago and I'd guess her place is in for a real ride..she got out 4 days ago and got a room in Orlando which appears to be on the tail end of the storm with not much damage forecast there..she also has some friends there. She had made arrangements for a shelter near her home but got afraid of even being in the area...being an 84 year old single woman is pretty scary...she shouold be safe for the main brunt of the storm...then she can pick up the pieces..she has older kids that can help with that.

Been watching the predictions just now , 15 foot storm surge in areas . They think hurricane will carry into Georgia . It's bad , praying .

opos prayed for your cousin , there is going to be a lot of hardship come out of this hurricane .

Boolit Master
    This one is a really big and wide one. entire half of Florida will be in tropical storm conditions at one time.
    then the ground gets saturated, then the trees fall down on power lines,
    all first responders are evacuated up north, and thats where the storm is headed.......
    utilities wont be able to assess the damage until the wind subsides, and that wont be until tomorrow for south part, just to make an assessment

I'm a first responder here in Midwest GA. Have to be in 2 hours early and with Irma slowing down, it's going to be a long few days. Bringing my chainsaw to work with me just in case. I'll check back in when its over.

Quote Originally Posted by taco650 View Post
    I'm a first responder here in Midwest GA. Have to be in 2 hours early and with Irma slowing down, it's going to be a long few days. Bringing my chainsaw to work with me just in case. I'll check back in when its over.
    Be safe brother .

Quote Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
    Be safe brother .
    Thanks. Weather was not as bad as predicted for my part of GA. Some downed trees & power outages but I've seen worse. FL took the brunt of the storm. It will take time for them to recover.
    Last edited by taco650; 09-12-2017 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by taco650 View Post
    Thanks. Weather was not as bad as predicted for my part of GA. Some downed treads & power outages but I've seen worse. FL took the brunt of the storm. It will take time for them to recover.
    Glad you and yours are ok . Yea Florida took a big hit , lot of folks going to be hurting there .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12