Reloading EverythingRepackboxWidenersLoad Data
Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pray for Florida and the East Coast

Boolit Master

Pray for Florida and the East Coast

Pray for the good folks in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and up the east coast as this new hurricane approaches. God's blessing and protection for all of you in the path, in the name of Christ Jesus.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    That's been on my mind on my mind all morning . Doesn't look good . Thanks for putting this up Hickok . Praying
    No turning back , No turning back !

Amen to the above, thanks and praying for all those in Irma's path.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Prayers for all in the path of this storm.
    God Bless
    Stay Safe

Charles Steen

Boolit Master
    Praying....I have a friend who lives in Palm Coast who's thinking about riding it out..... I told him one does not ride out a cat 5. He knows that he can run up to my house......
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

It's gonna be brutal on the East Coast, Best wishes to those who stay.

ON THE WEST SIDE .....prayers for everyone !!!!!!
    Dave Biesenbach
    port charlotte fl

Boolit Buddy
    Got the grapple on the tractor and fueled up the saws. 10 gallons of gas on standby for the generator. Thankfully we are far enough inland not to have to sweat flooding bit still expecting to have wind damage and power outages.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    Lord I pray you would guide this storm away from people. I pray if it be your will to spare the lives and homes and lesson the impact from this storm. In Jesus holy name!

Moderator Emeritus

Father as IRMA moves toward the U.S. she has already left death and misery in its path. Please be with all the people affected by this terrible hurricane. Please allow them safe passage from the affected city's, counties, and states that she has set her sights one. Please be with those that have to stay to ensure that safety is maintained and the injured helped. Father, it is a tall order but all is possible through You. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

I'm praying for all in the path , Ya'll get out or fort up . Take care of yourself . Praying........

Moderator Emeritus

Thanks, for I could be one of the millions affected by this huge storm. I've been in two typhoons at sea, and have walked up and shook hands with them both. It was NOT a pleasant experience! If it heads north any at all, I'm out'a here, just like last time we had one possibly heading our way. I'm not able to help clean up any more, and I CERTAINLY don't need to add to the number who will need rescue. If it hits my area, I fear there'll be a lot of dead. We haven't had a legitimate hurricane hit my area in over 100 years now! Consequently, most folks think of a hurricane as "just another storm." They have no concept of what sustained 100 mph. winds are or can and will do, much less 150 or more! Folks in the low lying areas will be hit hardest, and a lot of indignant types live in those areas, who are NOT likely to bug out. I surely wish them well.

But FL seems destined to be hit by this monster storm, no matter what, and most of that state is pretty flat. I've heard I-95 is bumper to bumper with folks fleeing northward. If I leave, I'll head north and west.

The carnage a really big storm like this monster can cause has to be seen to be believed. Only the foundations of homes left! The rest, including the people, are swept away. And being caught outside (due to home being blown away) exposes the people to flying debris of all sorts. Pine needles get stuck in hardwood fence posts!!! All the "positive thinking" one can muster up will NOT mitigate a big monster hurricane one whit! I'm not looking forward to getting the reports of the damage this monster. I fear this one's going to be bad. REALLY bad. We just never seem to learn!

Boolit Master
    yeah, its a big one for sure, now the problem is evacuation traffic.
    I-95 is already jammed up in coastal Georgia, and the georgia people havent even left yet.
    Where is everybody gonna go??
    Hotels are booked up as far north as Chatennooga!!!

Now it has shifted back to the west a bit. Northbound traffic is heavier than I've ever seen, day 2 of no gas in the area. Some folks couldn't leave if the wanted to. Wish I had a bit more for the generator, hopefully I'll get lucky and catch a station tomorrow. Really hard on the workin folks, need fuel to get to the jobs.

Boolit Master
    Been praying here. I have 3 daughters and 5 grandkids down there in Sarasota county. They are getting ready as much as possible.
    Please say a prayer or two for them.

Quote Originally Posted by big bore 99 View Post
    Been praying here. I have 3 daughters and 5 grandkids down there in Sarasota county. They are getting ready as much as possible.
    Please say a prayer or two for them.
    Will do, they are a couple hours south of me. I'm an hour above Tampa.

Moderator Emeritus

They're now predicting that it's headed up the center of FL all the way to the GA line. That's left me in a quandry as to what direction to go in if I decide to leave, which is probable. God bless all who will be affected by this storm, and guide and keep them safe. And may we learn a bit more humility from this experience. We've been very lucky in my area, and haven't had a real hurricane hit in over 100 years now. If our time's up with that, I just pray we'll all survive. Last storm that came through, we only got fringed, and still lost 2 lives. One was the son of a member of my church, who was very active in his church. He went out to see if he could be of help to friends, and a huge pine fell and hit him at just the right angle to take his life. The other was a disabled man in a wheelchair, and a huge oak fell on his house, pinned him in and killed him. God be with all who are in the path of this huge storm! Amen!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MyFlatline View Post
    Will do, they are a couple hours south of me. I'm an hour above Tampa.
    I'm an hour east of you, was using Pete's pier but using the boat launch at Yankeetown now. We're up north now and are delaying our return home.

Boolit Master

Prayers for those affected.

I'm not where you are if your in the danger zone . I'll not tell you what to do . But take care of yourself . I am steady praying for all . Dang it .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast