WidenersTitan ReloadingInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders JerkyLoad DataRepackboxLee Precision
Reloading Everything RotoMetals2
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prayer request for Preacher Jim

Boolit Master

Thank you for your faithfulness, soldier of the cross!
    "My main ambition in life is to be on the devil's most wanted list."
    Leonard Ravenhill

Very sorry to learn of this. Prayers said for Pastor Jim & his wife.

w30wcf
    aka w44wcf
    aka Jack Christian SASS 11993 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
    aka John Kort
    NRA Life Member
    .22 W.C.F., .30 W.C.F., .44 W.C.F. Cartridge Historian

Boolit Master
    I guess I look at things a bit deferant. I admire your tenacity to God! If you can't stand sit! I know you look to him for guidance. I know he will never fail us. You are a insperation. Keep on keeping on. Your rewards await you in heaven!
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Super Moderator Emeritus
    The final report on the biopsies came in last night, no cancer.
    The rest of my tests for the Lung collapse and diaphragm issue are scheduled for the 16th of Oct. the results will be that day so no waiting.
    Good news is I am still preaching every Sunday and praising the Lord for his mercy.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I'm glad to hear that report Jim ! I'm still praying and have great hope there can be relief given on the lung situation . Still praying brother .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Prayer should continue for Jim . Please pray for both him and Mary . Pray for their health and their ministry . We believe in a merciful GOD that answers prayer .

Oh God. I lift up Jim and his wife to you. I praise you for the report that the biopsies showed no cancer. Be with his wife and lay your healing hands upon the both of them. Give them strength and comfort in this time. You are a loving father who cares for his children. Bless them both. In the name of your son, Jesus Christ, Amen.

Thank you daloper . Amen

Prayers continue for Jim and Mary.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Today is the day I find out if anything can be done with the collapsed lung. Had 30 day wait between tests. Doctor will see me after the tests completed
    Thank you all who have prayed as the Lord has answered and I was able to spend time every day at ministry and preach every Sunday.
    God is so good and he does answer your prayers

Father God. Continue to be with Jim and watch over him. Give the doctors wisdom while dealing with the collapsed lung. We ask for healing in this. We praise you for the strength he has so that he can continue with the ministry that you have called him to. May he be a beacon to all as they see him doing your work. If any see him that do not know you as their God or accepted your Son and their savior may they see the work that you are doing through him and come to you. Bless him and keep him safe. In the name of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ , I pray .Amen.

^^Amen^^
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by daloper View Post
    Father God. Continue to be with Jim and watch over him. Give the doctors wisdom while dealing with the collapsed lung. We ask for healing in this. We praise you for the strength he has so that he can continue with the ministry that you have called him to. May he be a beacon to all as they see him doing your work. If any see him that do not know you as their God or accepted your Son and their savior may they see the work that you are doing through him and come to you. Bless him and keep him safe. In the name of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ , I pray .Amen.
    Thank you daloper . Amen

Banned
    Preacher Jim,

GREAT NEWS.

PRAYERS UP.

yours, "D" & tex

Super Moderator Emeritus
    The tests today show no copd lung capacity is safe and they gave me breo inhalation unit to keep bad lung clear.
    All tests show I have enough oxygen capacity from good lung. Being me i think God has answered your prayers and I have more work to do. No forced retirement yet.

I knew GOD would not take you from the field , you will never leave the field . Though not all I wanted I praise GOD for all given .

Thank you Lord for Jim and his work . Be close , sustain him and guide him . Be with Mary , I have seen Mary Lord in her efforts . Many depend on these faithful servants . Bless them . I thank you for all you have done in their lives that affect so many . Give more like them . Amen

Boolit Master

Preacher Jim,
    I've been following this thread since a while back and have been saying a prayer each time Boaz has updated us. It's been a while since we've had any dealing but I recall that you treated my very fair a few years ago on a deal we struck up. I'm so very happy to have the update and glad that things are looking on the plus side for a change.
    Sometimes it takes a second box of boolits to clear my head.
    Feed back thread http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...?261449-jeepyj

Moderator Emeritus

Gee whiz, Jim! Thank you for that great report! Maybe this was just a lesson God sent to you that you simply CAN not do what you've been used to doing for so long now? Billy Graham has had to slow down. He accepted his limitations gracefully. You'll never, as Boaz said, "leave the field," but maybe it's time to cut back SOME of your activities, and become more selective about what you take on and what you let slide. When you get to Heaven, you'll owe NOBODY an apology for what you've done here! You've won my respect and admiration for your passion and fearless and unrelenting efforts on our Lord's behalf. But this isn't a one-man show! ALL of us, including your congregation, must at some point begin to do our OWN work, and help those who've tended us so faithfully for so long by doing more and taking up some slack. You're a leader in addition to a shepherd, so see if a little delegating won't make things better for ALL of you concerned. God be with both of you.

Father God. Thank you for the good report from Jim. Continue to be with him and keep him well for the work you will have him do. Continue to lay your hands on him and heal him of this problem with the bad lung. Keep him strong so that he can continue with his work. He does this all for you and your glory. In the name of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ. I pray. Amen.

Great prayer daloper, thank you and AMEN.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast