MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataTitan ReloadingWideners
RepackboxReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Lee Precision
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prayer request for Preacher Jim

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Prayer request for Preacher Jim

I ask for prayer for Jim . He has multiple health problems right now . He is carrying a full work load and then some . Then in his off time he helps us here ...but he never complains .
    I have visited Jim's church and can vouch for the fact that he preaches the true word of GOD . I have found Jim to be a good and honest man . He tries to help all , at times to the detriment of his health . He and his wife are truly GOD's servants . His wife is having health issues also yet they keep working on .

Please pray for Jim and his wife that they can continue to glorify our Lord through their efforts . Pray for their health problems and ministry .

Thank you
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    I will most certainly pray for his quick recovery and relief from what ails him. Had a number of good conversations with him and look forward to many more, I hope they are both feeling better soon.
    My feedback page if you feel inclined to add:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

Thanks Yall!

Boolit Master
    I will add him and his wife to my prayers.
    jim

Banned

Praying for Jim and his wife that they can continue to glorify our Lord through their efforts . Praying for their health problems and ministry .
    Thank God for good people like Jim and his wife.

Praying for Jim and his wife. May God show his Mercy and Grace. In Jesus name . Amen
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Lord be close to Jim and his wife . Give them healing and relief from their physical problems . Continue to help them with building their ministry .Guide them and strengthen them . Thank you for them Lord . Amen

Just now received a text . His wife is having emergency surgery . Pray for this situation now please .

Urgent prayer sent.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

will do
    "My main ambition in life is to be on the devil's most wanted list."
    Leonard Ravenhill

Boolit Master

Added to our prayer list.

Boolit Master
    Sincere Prayers for Both... Dear Lord.... Please give Jim and his Wife Strength, Love, Mercy, Faith, Hope, Healing, and Good Outcome... Amen

Will keep Jim and His Wife in Our prayers.
    God Bless
    Stay Safe

Charles Steen

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Thank you my smorgasbord of problems are in God's hands, Mary has been my partner for 53 years and I ask you to keep praying they are working.

Your a dang hardhead . I know because it takes one to know one . YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF !!
    I love you brother . Might be hammering on you in next few days . Your what makes this Chapel though many might not know .

I am praying for Mary , I'm praying for you both .

Charlie

In Remembrance

I am praying for you and Mary, Jim. May God continue to bless.

Bro. Albert
    Tennessee Hunter Education Instructor

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to
    restrain the people; it is an instrument for the
    people to restrain the government-lest it come to
    dominate our lives and interests"
    Patrick Henry

Answer to a question .

Originally Posted by Grmps
    Boaz, What's wrong with Jim??
    Grmps yours is a good question . I think my reply should be on the ..Pray for Preacher Jim thread here below .

Jim's knees are gone , he sits to preach . Lost breathing capacity ...15% in the worst lung . He is 74 years old and still pastoring in a full time church , counseling , running a pantry ....and being a good friend to everyone he meets , loves to witness , encourage and love people . He never complains ....you have never heard him here mention his physical problems. He teaches the true word of GOD from the bible (heard him) to lead . I have high respect for him .

He is going to be mad at me for putting this up and give me heck but he deserves recognition . My highest call......A good and honest man , I don't give that lightly . He is a man you can trust .

That said he is one of the strongest men I know .
    Last edited by Boaz; 09-06-2017 at 08:49 PM.

Moderator Emeritus

Father, Please be with Preacher Jim as he goes forth in his life. Heal his health problems and be with his wife as she undergoes her medical problems as well. Father, You daily walk with us but Jim is a faithful witness for You. Please be with these two people as they are treated and throughout their healing. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Lord thank you for Jim . Strengthen him , be close to him and improve his health . Give him relief and ease his pain . Continue to light his path and be close to him as he leads others to you . Thank you for putting him in our lives . Amen

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Boolit Master

Boaz, thanks for giving us the details so we can more effectively pray for Pastor Jim and his wife, Mary. Their need touches me and I know that Jesus not only knows, but feels their infirmities. He can and will help them in their time of need.
    Dear Lord I bring to you Jim and Mary this morning. Lord, they are true warriors in the fight for the advancement of your kingdom here on earth. I humbly add my prayers to those others here and ask that you place your healing hands on them both right now and that they will immediately be lifted up so that you might continue to receive the glory and honor for their ministry to not only us, but those around them in their area. Lord for Pastor Jim, I specifically ask that you do a healing work on his knees so that he can be up and about his daily activities without pain, and also that you increase his lung function so that he can continue to breath with proper oxygen. Touch Mary as she is having an emergency procedure as we pray. In your mighty name we ask this. Amen.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast