RotoMetals2WidenersLoad DataTitan Reloading
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationRepackbox
Lee Precision Snyders Jerky

Thread: Auction : BBQ Smoker for flood relief

Auction : BBQ Smoker for flood relief

as some of you know I like to make things one of the things I make is bbq. grills and smokers. about 1 1/2 years ago I made for a lady a big grill she never picked it up finally I got in touch with her and we agreed to put it up for auction to help the people in TEXAS here are a few pictures of it Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-09-04-14-18-05.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	203374Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-09-04-14-19-38.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	203375Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-09-04-14-18-49.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	203376Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-09-04-14-20-18.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	203377

now you have a idea of what it looks like . let me tell you a few things the last one I sold that was like this I sold for $1500 on this auction I would like to get as close to that as I can. I would like starting bid to start at $750. another thing you will have to come to me with a trailer and pick this smoker up or arrange shipping on it. just to let you know I live 1/2 down the state of Florida in Bradenton. any questions pm me and lets help the ones that need our help let the bidding begin I forgot one important fact auction ends on 9/12 just like all the rest of my auctions D Crockett
    Last edited by D Crockett; 09-04-2017 at 05:38 PM.

Moderator Emeritus

Dimensions of the racks, overall diameter and height will help people decide... interesting design. How big of diameter is the firebox?

Well now im in trouble im in port charlotte fl ...hi neighbor .if it was for this storm ide be on this ...STAY SAFE
    Dave Biesenbach
    port charlotte fl

MaryB the smoker is 8 ft tall the fire box is 21in. x 14in. trays are 16in x17in the main tank has a girth of 57 inches hope this helps D Crockett

just to let everyone know all moneys collected will go to the Texas pantry fund they are a lot better than who I had in mind more of the money goes out to help the people thank you for bidding on my auctions and lets keep up the good work D Crockett

Crockett I will try to make a trip over and help with the delivery if it goes to Tx or Oklahoma. I want to make a trip to Mississippi before the Wifes surgery Oct first so could help with shipping this far.

Thanks again for the auction the pantry will put the funds to use to the fullest!!
    God Bless
    Stay Safe

Charles Steen

Quote Originally Posted by xbeeman412 View Post
    Crockett I will try to make a trip over and help with the delivery if it goes to Tx or Oklahoma. I want to make a trip to Mississippi before the Wifes surgery Oct first so could help with shipping this far

Thanks again for the auction the pantry will put the funds to use to the fullest!!
    xbeeman this is the kind of spirit I like to see in people. and I thank you for all your help in this D Crockett

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xbeeman412 View Post
    Crockett I will try to make a trip over and help with the delivery if it goes to Tx or Oklahoma. I want to make a trip to Mississippi before the Wifes surgery Oct first so could help with shipping this far.

That's really stepping up ! Thank you xbeeman412 !
    No turning back , No turning back !

Moderator Emeritus

Wish I had some toy money! This would be perfect for the brick patio I want to put off my outdoor kitchen shed. Nice big size and great for hanging hams/bacon/sausages!

Banned
    bump for the late crowd

well looks there is no winner end of auction

Start it over for the Irma relief
    God Bless
    Stay Safe

Charles Steen

When U run it for Irma relief I will throw in a free Pig hunt to the winners for 2 people.

Right now the ability to get to the stand is waiting for things to dry up enough for the track hoe and dozer to get in and set a 24 ft pipe 6 ft in diameter. When that gets done We can get to the creek where the pigs feed.
    God Bless
    Stay Safe

Charles Steen