RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationLee Precision
Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2WidenersLoad Data
Titan Reloading Reloading Everything

Thread: Changing the knockers on Magma Bullet Master

Boolit Buddy

Changing the knockers on Magma Bullet Master

Does anyone know a easy way of how to change the knockers in the bottom of the BM? One of the pancake knockers does not work properly so i guess I'll have to swap it with a new one.

It's in a cramped place and I'm not sure if I'll get my paws in there.... It's screwed in place with 4 screws, right? The one I'm changing is the one in the front, or right side, if standing in front of the sprue knocker . Do I need to remove more than a couple of carrier arms to get to it? Has anybody done this before?

It does not hurt to pic up a few tips before I try to get it done! I'll try on this forum before hammering Magma Engeneering with questions Thanks!

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    This is the one

Boolit Master
    Can you email Magma and ask for their advise? They have been pretty good when i have asked them questions on bits and pieces.

From the picture, I'd have thought the carrier could be loosened to allow the cylinder to be pulled out, but as you said, things are tight in there, you may need to remove more bits.

Boolit Buddy
    Magmas advice were to remove 2 sets of carrier arms, and the rail to get to it. I'll se how that's working out and report back.

They also said that these cylinders rarely broke so I'll try to put som air tool oil in the system and maybe that would loosen things up. It also could be the solenoid so I'm still hoping for the easiest sollution

Boolit Master
    Be a bit careful dumping heaps of air oil in the lines, i did this once on a small cylinder, it actually made it worse as it got full of fluid. If it was me, i'd remove the cylinder, pour some oil in it and operate it by hand to get it lubricated then go from there.

I wonder if the seals can be replaced if they are worn. Some small SMC cylinders i have are not serviceable, the larger ones are though.

Good luck!