Lee PrecisionInline FabricationTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load DataSnyders JerkyRepackboxRotoMetals2
Wideners Reloading Everything
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pray for the Gulf coast.

Boolit Master

Pray for the Gulf coast.

We need prayer for all the good folks around the Gulf Coast as this hurricane approaches. I know many of you are here on this site, and my prayers go out to you for God's protection and safety.

Also would like to apologize for missing many prayer requests lately.

Ken "Hickok"
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Way they are talking it's going to get bad down on the coast here in Texas . Hickok is right ...they need our prayers . I got family down there .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Buddy
    Lord please watch over your children as this storm bares down upon them. Protect them as they seek shelter, and those that stay behind. Bless and keep them safe in your arms. Also Lord I pray that you watch over all who must face this storm head on to protect people and property. This in Jesus name I pray. AMEN
    In regards to shooting safety.Until you are ready to fire, keep your booger hook off the bang switch.

Prayers sent. Amen, Caster.
    Thanks Hickok for bringing this here, and no apology necessary, we know where your heart is.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Will do.
    jim

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by CASTER OF LEAD View Post
    Lord please watch over your children as this storm bares down upon them. Protect them as they seek shelter, and those that stay behind. Bless and keep them safe in your arms. Also Lord I pray that you watch over all who must face this storm head on to protect people and property. This in Jesus name I pray. AMEN
    And amen!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Boolit Master

Thanks for the prayers and concern
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Done and done...

Banned
    To All,

THANKS so much for your prayers.

Fyi, I'm trying to figure out how to get my lady OUT of Houston sometime today. = Where she is is "low lying land" & may well be badly flooded. = She is watching the sky for a "break" & will then evacuate.

yours, tex

Moderator Emeritus

Father, I would like to pray for all those people in the path of Hurricane Harvey. Please let the sand bags get filled; the homes and businesses protected; and those that can leave to leave and avoid the furry of this storm. Please guard and watch over the Law Enforcement; military; first responders, and medical personnel that must stay. Keep them out of harms way and allow them to help those in need. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent.

I was in Houston yesterday on business and was going to fly back to Dallas today. I was able to cut my meetings short and get a flight back to Dallas last night. I had to call several times and was able to get a seat on Southwest. Everyone was trying to get out at the same time. My buddy in Missouri City told they had cancelled all flights this morning and I would have been stuck there.
    Thank all of you for the prayers. I have a son at school at San Marcus and it supposed to flood significantly there also.
    So say a prayer for him too.
    Kevin
    Quote Originally Posted by texasnative46 View Post
    To All,

THANKS so much for your prayers.

Fyi, I'm trying to figure out how to get my lady OUT of Houston sometime today. = Where she is is "low lying land" & may well be badly flooded. = She is watching the sky for a "break" & will then evacuate.

yours, tex
    " My people skills are just fine. It's my tolerance for idiots that needs work."

Moderator Emeritus

Amen, Hickock, et all. Until one has seen the actual force that "Mother Nature" can display, one cannot even imagine what the reality of it is really like! I know there'll be those who will refuse to abandon their homes, no matter what kinds of warnings will be given. I pray especially for those. Most who've done that and lived, know better if there's a 2nd time! And I know some lives will be lost, no matter how hard we pray. I know many homes will be lost, but better to lose a home than the home AND one's own life! If we yet live, we can re-build, and maybe God wants us to have something different than what we have now?

Lord, bless and keep my friends and everyone there of faith. Be as gentle as possible with them, Lord. Hold their hands, and see them through this coming storm. And the children, Lord, I pray for them especially. They have to do whatever their parents tell them to, so I pray a special blessing on them, that you will protect them, and keep them in the palm of your hand as this huge storm goes through. And for all the rest, Lord, I pray this will bring many to you, when they see thy Mighty Hand in action. Let good come from this storm, despite its evil destruction of so many people's work and efforts to build. Give them faith enough to work together for each other's good. And let the hearts of many be opened, as well as their ears and eyes, and let them see what wonders you truly possess and control. We know a cup cannot hold more until it's been deepened by being whittled away on the inside. Thank you for your many blessings and mercies, and we pray you will continue them even through this storm. Amen.

Banned
    To All,

As I've said elsewhere on the forums, it sometimes seems that I've spent half of my 70 years on storm recovery duty. = IF I get "called up" by the TXSG this go-round, it will be #13 in hurricanes & I long ago lost count of the tornados that I helped on.
    (THE PARIS TORNADO was the WORST so far.)

PLEASE pray for everyone involved, including our brave EMTs, paramedics, firemen, peace officers & guardsmen, who will be OUT IN the storm trying to save lives, too.

My ARNG driver & I were literally blown off the road & into a deep ditch during one storm, so I know what those brave/dedicated folks will be facing. = Thankfully neither of us were badly injured, though the truck was a total loss..
    (We were in a 1.5 ton truck at the time, so a car wouldn't have done as well.)

yours, tex

Moderator Emeritus

Amen, Tex! You folks do an amazing job! And under the most difficult conditions I think are possible! Thanks for all you do, and all the rest of your compadres. God keep you all in the palm of His hand!

Banned
    Blackwater,

I was told late yesterday PM that I'm "too old to call out this time". = Truthfully, I was somewhat relieved, as you can only roll the dice a certain number of times before "crapping out", permanently.

So this time I'm a "bystander" & just praying for our 1st responders, of whatever agency/volunteer group.

yours, tex

Quote Originally Posted by KMac View Post
    I was in Houston yesterday on business and was going to fly back to Dallas today. I was able to cut my meetings short and get a flight back to Dallas last night. I had to call several times and was able to get a seat on Southwest. Everyone was trying to get out at the same time. My buddy in Missouri City told they had cancelled all flights this morning and I would have been stuck there.
    Thank all of you for the prayers. I have a son at school at San Marcus and it supposed to flood significantly there also.
    So say a prayer for him too.
    Kevin
    Kevin,

I'm in New Braunfels. Please let me know if I can help your son in any way. San Marcos is right up the road, and I'm well equipped to travel if needed.
    I serve Jesus exclusively...do you?

.45-70 Marlin 1895 GBL
    .30-06 Win. M70

I finally obtained a feedback post!

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...80#post4182480

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent to the good people of Texas that are affected by this unique storm!

Three44s

Father, watch over the people of Texas and protect them from harm. Especially bless all the public safety workers and volunteer helpers who are on the scene. Amen

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Its bad here, prayers going up for all of the flood victims
    God Bless
    Stay Safe

Charles Steen

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast