Yeah..... I know! ...I usually don't have shotgun stuff.

...But one of the indoor ranges that I deal with allows some pretty heavy stuff: ....Twelve gauge slugs included. So..... over the past few months I have accumulated several buckets full of 12 gauge hulls.

I used to do a lot of slug, round ball, and buckshot reloading; ....And I remember what a pain it was trying to get a clean roll-crimp on a hull that had previously been six or eight point crimped.

.....So I thought that these once-fired, roll crimped hulls might appeal to some of you guys.

This is what I have:

Three 135 piece lots of Federal roll crimped hulls. These are high brass hulls with a plastic base wad.

One 135 piece lot of Remington roll crimped hulls. These are high brass hulls with a plastic base wad.

One 135 piece lot of Winchester "Super X" roll crimped hulls. These are high brass hulls with a plastic base wad.

Yes....... I know 135 is an odd number: .....But that is what fits in a USPS Regional Box "A".

The price on all these lots is the same: $0.06 per piece plus $9 shipping for a total of $17.10. I'm sorry that the shipping costs are more than the contents, ....but so it goes.

I can deal with cash, USPS Money Orders, PayPal, and personal checks from members of long standing.

......Also, if you elect to use PayPal, please DO NOT use the "Gift" option: ....As much as I despise PayPal's politics, I feel that if I use a company's service, I should pay them their due.

Please PM me for payment info.

Thanks for looking!

Kent