Inline FabricationReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionRotoMetals2Repackbox
Wideners

Thread: WTS: CH Auto Champion Progressive press 357 Caliber

Boolit Master

WTS: CH Auto Champion Progressive press 357 Caliber

Gentleman:
    In the last month or so I have acquired several of the CH Auto Champion In Line progressive press's.

I now need to deal with some Medical co pays and have decided that I will sell one of these Auto Champion's.

Details of the machine:

A Mark III with a four station head on it instead of the three station it's advertised as, Dave at CH4D says it was most likely an upgrade in production prior to becoming the Mark IV.

The unit is set up for 38 Special / 357 Magnum and I have made about 200 rounds on it to test it out.

the unit will ship 99% complete, I do not have a small primer feed tube for it, everything else is there including the original powder measure, what bushing is in it I am not sure I put a Lee pro auto disk powder measure on it and it worked much better with no powder spillage at all.

it also has a case cluster, think Lee pro 1000 case feeder but with Six tubes instead of Four, manual feed as it never had a collator available.

Press weighs about 25 pounds and really does crank out the ammo, my Mark IV gave me 600 rounds of 9MM in about a half hour!

Now if you want pictures please PM me an E mail address, no Lookee Lou's please.

Now for the price:

The unit as stated above with the stock CH powder charging system: $350.00 plus shipping to you location.

Payment by USPS money Order, please note I do not do PayPal period! no personal checks, please.

Usually I say something about possible trades but in this case I needs the cash, sorry.

Bill / heavyMetal

Boolit Buddy
    smoking press, i have a MK IV in 38 special, pumps out the ammo. Was concerned about future parts availability but Dave at CH has told me that as long as he is alive and kicking that parts will be available. Was built when people cared about quality. Somebody really needs this.

Boolit Master
    Have had a few response's, bump to top for Monday morning.

Bump to top for a good dude. Hope all is well with you sir. Excellent press at an excellent price and if I were not moving I would get it. God Bless
    BullFrog

The Lord is my rock and my salvation

Joel 2:28-32

Boolit Grand Master
    i'll take it.
    _________________________________________________It's not that I can't spell: it is that I can't type.

Boolit Master
    SPF to rintinglen