Titan ReloadingLoad DataWidenersReloading Everything
RepackboxSnyders JerkyLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2 Inline Fabrication

Thread: Two thumbs up for LEE

In Remembrance

Two thumbs up for LEE

I have seldom had a problem with any LEE product but they have been very nice to me each time I have called them. Today The sprue plate on my 22 dc mold somehow got warped. It would cut the front boolit flush but the rear one would have a raised spot in the center of the bottom. You could see light under the plate at the rear hole. I called LEE and the are shipping me a new one in the morning! Boy! Fast service for sure. Like the title says... 2 thumbs up for LEE.
    Tennessee Hunter Education Instructor

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to
    restrain the people; it is an instrument for the
    people to restrain the government-lest it come to
    dominate our lives and interests"
    Patrick Henry

They have helped me in the past with no problems. I'd say not bad for a Company without a lifetime guarantee..

Thumbs up.

Boolit Master

They've always treated me right.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Master

I like their on line replacement parts. I never needed to call. I broke my primer seater and 6.5 Grendel de caping pin ( learned a valuable lesson about boxer and berdan primers). Parts were cheap around 10 bucks. had the parts within a few days. I love them. Told my self I would start with their products to experiment with and would buy better if needed. never needed to buy more expensive parts.
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt~

Boolit Master
    Very satisfied with Lee products.

Boolit Master
    When I've called in the past with issues I was always told I would need to mail back on my dime the item(s) in question. This never set well with me especially when considering newly purchased items. This was over two years ago now so maybe things are changing. Most of my reloading set up is Lee or modified Lee so their equipment is still a value even with an occasional quality control concern here on there.

While I’ve moved on to other manufactures over the years, I’ll always have soft spot for Lee. If it hadn’t been for their affordable products, many that I still use today, I doubt that I would ever have gotten involved in reloading. Any concerns I’ve had with their products have always been addressed by Lee in a professional manner.

Lee makes some great tools and some clunkers but at the price they sell their products for, I'd say they do pretty well. I owned a lot of other presses before buying a classic cast turret and now it's one of my favorites. My favorite loading tools on my bench are the Lee collet neck dies. Gp

Boolit Master
    Count me in the satisfied group as well, I know it's not as strong as my AP but that little cast turret put in some work. Only had an issue with a single warped mold and for the price it lasted about as long as I expected.
    My feedback page if you feel inclined to add:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

Thanks Yall!

Boolit Buddy
    I started with Lee because of cost . I still to this day have my Classic.

Banned

They have been good to me. I Heart Lee Precision

I have moved on to some higher quality items for certain projects. Lee is still the first place I look to find equipment and 80-85% of the time it is just fine. Ordered a new drip-o-matic to replace a older one that started dripping really bad. Then I get on their website and find a new nozzle and stem for free. Couple dollars shipping and old pot is running like a champ. Have a new one in the box sitting on the shelf.
    Retired Redleg
    I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood, I don't mind going out the same way.