Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingRepackboxLee Precision
RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersLoad Data
Reloading Everything
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beehive Deer Hunt

Banned

I have some of Randy's dark grey here if you wanna throw that in the mix your welcome to some of it.
    I have been mixing it with a little harbor freight red and it makes a huge difference in how well it flows and coats the boolits.

Boolit Master
    Thanks Lamar, might have to try some. The holster maker is Mike Barranti & many people, myself included think he's the finest holster maker in the country. If it isn't perfect it doesn't leave the shop, period! I have many 12 of his holsters, it gets addicting. We've hunted together a couple of times & you'll never meet a finer gentleman than Mike "Doc" Barranti, check out his website. That holster is his Signature series, Northwest Hunter, shoulder rig.

Dick

Boolit Buddy

Thanks for the great post. Always love hearing details of your outings. Good luck getting your antelope.

Excellent job. Deer always look funny when they just start shedding their summer coat. Can you post a pic of the bullet?

Great job! You earned that one for sure and I know what it's like to be glad you missed the antelope. Those cattails or whatever would make a good blind.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy

Really enjoyed reading your post. Thank you for sharing.

Boolit Master
    Duckiller, check out Mike Barranti's website. Many of us consider him the finest holster maker in the country. I know that's always open to debate but his work is in very high demand from some of the best known handgunner's in the world including many famous writers, lawmen, Texas Rangers, etc. The holster shown is called the Northwest Hunter & it's his Signature Series Line. They are amazing & are serial numbered to the owner. I have serial #1 & also serial #8 & then have been used a great deal in all kinds of weather. You won't be disappointed. I also have about 10 other Barranti holsters that I'm very proud of.

Dick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12