In trying to fix my 416 bullets with the 430 pear shaped middle I tried using NOE's 416 bushing sizer & they actually worked using a Walnut Hill press in the swaging mode. Bullets came out 4175 due to spring back & Swede doesn't make a 415 or 414 so back to the drawing board. I have been making jacket draw dies using lapped drill bushings set in a pocket bored in B7 7/8-14 threaded rod. This time I used two bushings end to end, the first bushing lapped to .418 to guide the bullet in straight & a second bushing lapped .415 to do the actual drawing down. A punch was made from 3/4 W1 drill rod with a .410 working end & threaded 3/8-24 on the base end to screw into an adapter in the press ram. The .4175 bullets slid through like butter & came out .417. I think these will probably be safe to shoot but I guess I will have to begin making a new draw die. It's a lot of work cuz the bushings are made a tight press fit in the pocket using red locktite plus lapping the hard bushings is time consuming. I'm lucky that .413 (Z) bushings are readily available but I only have one left.

Bob