Load DataWidenersLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxInline FabricationTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Reloading Everything
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: MP - H&G 50 38 Wadcutter Rerun Hollow Base Brass or 8 Cavity Solid Aluminum

Quote Originally Posted by Leadmelter View Post
    I hope we are not orphaned.
    Leadmelter
    MI
    I`m starting to get worried to...

Quote Originally Posted by NOHATOD View Post
    I`m starting to get worried to...
    I'm on a couple different Mihec buys and this same exact thing is happening all across the board. Last I saw, he was getting the new shop up and going (that was quite awhile ago) but to take in all these group buys before being ready to go seems kinda... premature

Boolit Master
    Agree with Dr-Greg. Anyway, it is 12 degrees here so casting is on hold.
    I looked at his website at another mold and is out of stock. I think is going take some time to get a second mill and get caught up with his whole business.
    Just my guess-Happy New Year 2018

Boolit Master
    I know he has limited English skills but I think it would be an idea to publish a proposed production schedule so we have some idea on delivery time. Just A thought
    Leadmelter
    MI

Boolit Bub
    looked at his website and it shows this mold for 120 Euros. Now on sale for 90 Euros with free shipping. But shows out of stock. Am I looking at the same mold? All the numbers seem to match.

Vendor Sponsor

PayPals are out!
    If you missing one, send me PM
    www.mp-molds.com
    --------------------------------------
    If you want to win, you must not lose

Moderator Emeritus

I received my invoice for this mould; paid; and am both excited and thankful it's on its way! Thank you Wasalmonslayer for honchoing this; and MP MOLDS for what will surely be a stellar mould!
    geo

Boolit Mold
    Got my invoice this morning and paid. Really looking forward to it, Thanks!

Got my invoice too. I'm curious to know why they are advertised for less on the MP site than what we are paying for them though the group buy. Was that possibly a mis-print on the website? Or maybe the 90.00 Euro is supposed to be for the 2 cav and not the 4 cav?
    Ron Reed
    Oklahoma City, OK

Boolit Master
    Likewise got my invoice.. and paid!

Now the wait begins..

Boolit Master
    Same as the above!

Kinda funny how just last night curious minds resurrected this thread and this morning, boom!
    Sliding in to home plate!

Thank you Miha!
    ~ Chris

Casting, reloading, shooting, collecting, restoring, smithing, etc, I love it all but most importantly, God, Family, The United States Constitution and Freedom...

God Bless our Troops, Veterans and First Responders!

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas
    Accuracy, Power & Speed

Quote Originally Posted by reed1911 View Post
    Got my invoice too. I'm curious to know why they are advertised for less on the MP site than what we are paying for them though the group buy. Was that possibly a mis-print on the website? Or maybe the 90.00 Euro is supposed to be for the 2 cav and not the 4 cav?
    I've noticed that too, not only on this mould but on previous ones where the sale price took it well below what the Group Buy was, even after the 15% group buy discount, which only recently started being offered.

Boolit Master
    I got my invoice this am and paid right away. Now we just to worry about the Eastern seaboard weather disaster.
    Leadmelter
    MI

Silly question:

How long does it generally take between invoice and when you receive a mold in the US?
    When you care enough to send the very best, send an ounce of lead.

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by reed1911 View Post
    I'm a little miffed at this too.

Group buy price is 15 euros higher than their "normal" price for a 4 cav brass. And with the "discount" it's 5 euros less than their "normal" price. How is that a 15% discount? That's more like a 5% discount.

I emailed them asking why and their short response was " sale was for items they had in stock".

I got to say, I don't see the point of a group buy if I'm being charged higher than a normal, advertised price.

I'll pay because I've commited to buying it, and that's my word, but I seriously doubt I'll ever join another one with these shennagins going on

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Boolit Bub
    I bought a mold from them on the sale for 90 Euros ,regular price 120 Euros on Jan. 3.It showed not in stock but it invoiced and I paid it.The website said it would be in stock 7/28/2017.This was my first time on their website. Bumslie said above their response was "SALE WAS FOR ITEMS THEY HAD IN STOCK" then it seems weird their site allowed me to buy a mold that wasn't in stock for a sale price. I paid 114.75 Euros for the group buy and you can go to their website and buy the same mold for 90 Euros on sale.Just seems weird.Maybe something happened in the English translation.Maybe we should order another one from the website to have a lower average cost? This was my first group buy and am confused at the whole transaction.

Quote Originally Posted by SNDBGGR1484 View Post
    I bought a mold from them on the sale for 90 Euros ,regular price 120 Euros on Jan. 3.It showed not in stock but it invoiced and I paid it.The website said it would be in stock 7/28/2017.This was my first time on their website. Bumslie said above their response was "SALE WAS FOR ITEMS THEY HAD IN STOCK" then it seems weird their site allowed me to buy a mold that wasn't in stock for a sale price. I paid 114.75 Euros for the group buy and you can go to their website and buy the same mold for 90 Euros on sale.Just seems weird.Maybe something happened in the English translation.Maybe we should order another one from the website to have a lower average cost? This was my first group buy and am confused at the whole transaction.
    Frankly, between the long lead time and the strangeness of pricing things at or below the group buy price on the website, I am not sure I will bother with another group buy.

Boolit Bub
    Ok. Now you know the shennagins are real.

mihec has removed the listing from their website, but no response on the forum. Hmmm. Shady shady shady.

Good thing I took a screenshot for any who were not able to see it listed on the site..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I canceled out way back at post #20 in this thread but no one seems to have noticed.

After all of this stuff, I sure hope the mold is worth it.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast