Lee PrecisionRepackboxSnyders JerkyTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Inline Fabrication Wideners
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayer request ...need it now !

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Prayer request ...need it now !

Please pray for all those with trouble in South Texas . Pray for Law enforcement , first responders , medivac personnel , volunteer workers ...Dang ! just all involved . I'm in North Texas and many are headed that way with boats and relief . There is great need , it's not even over yet . Thank you
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    indeed perhaps I should not have made so many jokes. If yall have family in the area check in on them and PM me if I can help.
    My feedback page if you feel inclined to add:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

Thanks Yall!

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent.
    jim

Moderator Emeritus

Father I am praying for the safety of the first responders, law enforcement, doctors, nurses, and military that are going into the storm. I would like to pray for the safety of those stranded and not able to take care of themselves. Father, there is at least 24 hour of more rain and more misery. Please walk with each of these individuals and keep them safe. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by buckwheatpaul View Post
    Father I am praying for the safety of the first responders, law enforcement, doctors, nurses, and military that are going into the storm. I would like to pray for the safety of those stranded and not able to take care of themselves. Father, there is at least 24 hour of more rain and more misery. Please walk with each of these individuals and keep them safe. AMEN
    Nice prayer.

AMEN

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    Amen

Sincere prayers for Help...

Banned
    PRAYERS UP.

Fwiw, my entire boarding school's students/staff/alumni assn. are praying for the folks in THE MESS.

yours, tex

Boolit Master
    Prayers from Alabama....
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Prayers in our church in Missouri for all in Texas also disaster relief teams headed that way from here.

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    Prayers from Michigan.

If there was ever a time for every American to stand up and stand together, it is now. These fellow Americans not only need everybody's prayers and help now, but in the time to come. So many have lost everything. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone there.

Boolit Master

Prayers from Ole Jack.
    "'Necesity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of Tyrants: it is the creed of slaves."
    William Pitt, 1783
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we faulter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln.

Boolit Master

Prayers from Idaho.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Moderator Emeritus

Prayers, I have cousins along that coast... haven't heard from 2 of them but family says they were okay and just riding it out. Flood waters are 3 feet lower than them and they stayed to protect the house from looters. That was yesterday... no power, no phone in and out of the area right now.

Banned

prayers said for those brave responders and those in effected by those terrible floods.

Boolit Master

Thanks for the prayers and concern
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Boolit Master

We held prayers for all the good folks of Texas and the neighboring Gulf states in Church yesterday. WV is praying for you all.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    To the best of my knowledge two have died so far but the flooding is picking up . This is far from over .Thank GOD the hurricane didn't grow before it hit land as many predicted .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Grand Master

Headed that way after things dry out a bit. Brother and his family are OK for now but a bit nervous about coming rains. We know his deer lease was hard hit so will go down to straighten things up and maybe help out the landowner.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Master
    My Nephew deployed that way, prayers sent for all.
    Frank G.

Boolit Master

Prayers from idaho and the hope that there are few that loose their lives because of this event, that law and order can be established and we don't see another Katrina event on the people just trying to get through this event
    Beware of a government that fears its citizens having the means to protect themselves.
    NRA Patron member
    Veteran

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast