RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
WidenersSnyders JerkyInline FabricationRepackbox
Load Data Reloading Everything
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prayer for the John's family

Boolit Master
    I see this every week and it's always heart breaking. Prayers sent for this family in their loss and the challenges to faith that is to come.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Heartbreaking , holding them in prayer .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Super Moderator Emeritus
    John works intercity ministry in Kansas City his wife support was all money they lived on so this accident has hurt. They are praising the Lord still, not questioning why, and thanking Him for what he will do.

Moderator Emeritus

Father, John and his wife are still reeling from the loss of their child. Yet John still continues to do Your will. Please be with them as they heal and recover from the loss of their child. Please soften the blow of the loss and help them to dwell on the many good moments they shared with their daughter. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Super Moderator Emeritus
    If some of you in Kansas City felt led to this family and I do not have last name, would make a great mission project for some church.. sure a search of news from when I posted this would give you all information.

Boolit Master

Added to our prayer list.

Father . I lift up John and his wife to you. Give them peace and comfort with the death of their child. Be with the son that is in the coma and give him healing. We don't know why these thing happen but I know that you are in control and that there is a reason. We don't know who will be brought to a full knowledge of you because of this. May your will be done in this. Give John strength to continue to share with others your love for all men during this time in his life. Be a blessing to this family that all will see you through them. In the name of your son,Jesus Christ, Amen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12