MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxReloading EverythingWideners
Snyders JerkyLoad DataLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Inline Fabrication Titan Reloading

Thread: 41 mag mold closest to h&g 258 Keith

41 mag mold closest to h&g 258 Keith

Who makes a mold closest to the h&g 220grain Keith ? Just picked up 41 and have an old Lyman 410459 4 cavity I want to try this weekend but would like a remake of the original h&g. Thanks
    Dogdoc

May have answered my own question. Looks like arsenal molds makes a 220 Keith 41 that looks perfect to me . Anybody have any experience with these or any of there other molds? Brass molds are about 100 bucks 4 cavity. May have to try. Never had brass before. Thanks

Duck

Boolit Grand Master

I've never had an arsenal mold but RCBS makes a mold for the 41 thats pretty close to the Keith design. Its only 2 cavity but they make a nice mold.

Boolit Master
    try Miha molds as they did a group buy for them-- the RCBS molds cast very well but has a short nose and a not Kieth front band. NOE might have what you want
    Accurate molds may have something-- and mountain molds will let you design exactly what kind of Kieth you want.. You might can find a used saeco 220.411 or 230.411 which both look good. I have a two cavity .410459-- and killed my first handgun deer with it - rarely use it as I have a 4 cav Saeco 230.411 which is about all I use good luck and good shooting

Boolit Bub
    I have the NOE 412459 which has a thicker front band and a squared GG it shoots very nice in all my 41's. NOE has tried to get a group buy going but it has fizzled out
    Link to their forum discussion: http://noebulletmolds.com/smf/index....ic,1206.0.html
    I would like to find an original but have seriously been thinking about an Accurate 41-225K because I'd prefer an iron one. Nvballistics is making the old ballisti-cast molds (H&G's buyer) now but they want 408.00 for one!

Quote Originally Posted by hockeynick39 View Post
    I agree....
    The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
    Proverbs 1:7