Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
WidenersInline FabricationRepackboxTitan Reloading
Snyders Jerky Load Data

Thread: Millet 1-6x with Illuminated BDC Reticle

Millet 1-6x with Illuminated BDC Reticle

I just got a screamin' deal on a new scope I have wanted for some time.

It is a Millet 1-6X 30 MM Tactical Scope. It has an Illuminated BDC Reticle and I about flipped when I looked thru it the first time.

This thing has absolutely bitchin' optics! They are perfectly clear and distortion free all the way to the very edge of the field of view, at all power settings. They are as clear as my Leupold Scopes.

The BDC is illuminated as well and is calibrated to 55-62 gr 5.56 loads.

I intend to mount this on a 24" upper for my Fight Lite SCR for long range use.

I paid $171 from Larry Potterfield with free shipping on sale for the rest of August 2017. They are normally $349 and this is a screamin' deal!

Randy

Attachment 202520
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Boolit Grand Master

Missed that. I have been watching for a sale on the Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x24 Rifle Scope w/ Illuminated AR-BDC Reticle

Banned

That scope seems to be a best buy
    Period

Boolit Grand Master

How do you plan on mounting it? Just ordered two because the price can't be beat. Should have ordered one for a third rifle but I need to buy mounts for the two I bought

I have the original Leupold 30MM mounts that I originally used to mount my 3-9X VX3 on my Scout Rifle. They wouldn't repeat when removed and reinstalled so I replaced them with a GG&G one piece mount that does.

Using them on a separate upper that they will not be removed from will work out great, and I can put to use some equipment that cost me $100.

I will effectively have two guns in one with this setup. A 16" upper with a TRS-25 for the tactical stuff and a 24" upper for long range shooting. 2 takedown pins and moving the bolt carrier to the other upper and disconnecting the QD Front Sling Swivel, is all it takes to change the barrels and upper receivers. Both stay sighted in perfectly.

Looking for a new case that will swallow both uppers and the lower, and some mags, and other stuff. It is surprising what is out there, and you don't have to spend $100-200+ to find something really nice. I have several right now that were in the $60 range that will hold everything. They are just holding other guns right now.

The more I shoot this gun the better I like it. It has all the modularity, accuracy and firepower of an AR with handling of a nice shotgun . With the Second 24" bbl'd Upper it will give me excellent accuracy out to 600+ yards with 77-90 gr bullets.

I have shot several sub 1.5" groups with the 16" and a Red Dot Sight, and my generic reloads. I would expect even better accuracy with a 1-6X scope mounted on a 24" bbl with good bullets.

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com