Reloading EverythingWidenersRotoMetals2Repackbox
Inline FabricationLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Snyders Jerky Load Data
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Salt

Boolit Master

Salt

sorry I'll keep trying
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Boolit Master
    {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
    {\fonttbl}
    {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;}
    }
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Boolit Master
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	202378

<(*)(()><

Boolit Master

Views:	26 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	202379

<(*)(()><

That is a tough question, one that can be tough to answer ourselves.

Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Have we lost our savor? Are we just going through the motions of being a Christian?

I think it can be hard to be sure. I don't believe that I have lost my savour, but how do we know?

I guess the standard I would hold myself too is Simon called Peter.
    3 times Jesus asked him if Simon loved him, by the third time he was getting angry.

"
    John 21:17
    Jesus asked a third time, "Simon son of John, do you love Me?" Peter was deeply hurt that Jesus had asked him a third time, "Do you love Me?" "Lord, You know all things;" he replied, "You know I love You." Jesus said to him, "Feed My sheep "

Are we tending his flock? Feeding his sheep?
    Not as well as I should I suspect.

Boolit Master
    Are you able to read this ?

Views:	9 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	202380

<(*)(()><

Boolit Master

Views:	10 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	202381

<(*)(()><

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Yes .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Views:	13 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	202382

<(*)(()><

Boolit Master
    So this is a pain in the but I'm going to try somthing diferant
    A budy at work read a pasage from a book had and I wanted to share it with y'all
    The book is sermon on the mound a exposition by James Montgomery Boice

In chapter 9
    He talks about understanding the uses of salt
    First he talks about it being a persevitive and how when it is rubbed into meat it will keep it from rotting. If left on the shelf in its safe isolated container it is useless to be affective we must be pored out,scattered,and rubbed in.

More to come
    blame Charlie he taught me everything I know

<(*)(()><

More to come
    blame Charlie he taught me everything I know

Yea , blame poor ol Charlie ! ........RIGHT !

LOL, I blame Charlie too.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

IMHO salt can be likened unto truth, and when it is poured out on living flesh, if there is a raw spot or a cut, it burns. The point being if one is burned a little by the truth, should they blame the salt? Or the wound?

Most often we tend to blame the salt, when we should be blaming ourselves for having an open wound for it to get into, Christ heals those wounds.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    A tube of toothpaste, do you taste it before you put it on the brush and use it? No you squeeze and brush. What if you squeezed and got shaving cream?
    When people get on your nerves, squeeze you what do they get?
    We should always be salt that changes not get squeezed and react negatively.
    Ever thank some one for squeezing you and exposing something negative in You?
    Salt purification cleanest and we need to be changing the world around us, not reacting like the world.

A tube of toothpaste, do you taste it before you put it on the brush and use it? No you squeeze and brush. What if you squeezed and got shaving cream?
    Or Brylcreem........................heh

PS, I apologize gentlemen, I just couldn't let that one pass.

Ted ! Brother
    Et tu Brute ! !

Boolit Master
    As a body of believers we all have our parts. There is a women in our church who's job it is to test our love. I have never thanked her for being the butt hole of the body but I have often thanked God for her. She is my sister in Christ and I love her but sometimes whooooooo

One day she himed my up and was complaining about somthing ( nothing ) and I sat and listened and then prayed with her. She then went back into the sanctuary. the message was about not being a nit picker. After the service I was working on the bus,the lift gate wasent working. And my phone rang ( dang ) sweat pouring down my back I answered it was her apologizing for being a nit picker I love to see the lord work

<(*)(()><

rl69 has done well . READ ! Literally for love of our GOD read ! In this day and time we wait for an oral lesson or explanation . Read the written word and weigh the message . I myself do not provide interpretation of scripture for you . Read and study . I try put up posts to encourage discovery on your own .

Boolit Master
    The secound use of salt is to add flavor. To the unbeliever he seaks joy in the flesh but as believers we know that joy is fleeting. As believers we need to show people the true joy we have in Christ so that they too will seek it out for themselves.

<(*)(()><

Quote Originally Posted by rl69 View Post
    As a body of believers we all have our parts. There is a women in our church who's job it is to test our love. I have never thanked her for being the butt hole of the body but I have often thanked God for her. She is my sister in Christ and I love her but sometimes whooooooo

One day she himed my up and was complaining about somthing ( nothing ) and I sat and listened and then prayed with her. She then went back into the sanctuary. the message was about not being a nit picker. After the service I was working on the bus,the lift gate wasent working. And my phone rang ( dang ) sweat pouring down my back I answered it was her apologizing for being a nit picker I love to see the lord work
    Dang Right ! Many times people get on the wrong path . It is an obligation out of love to help them . Thank you rl69 .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast