RepackboxRotoMetals2WidenersInline Fabrication
Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
Load Data MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: PayPal Broken ???

Boolit Master

PayPal Broken ???

PayPal tried to use an old Credit Card for my Cast Boolits Subscription which failed. I signed into my PP account and see my current card is there too. Why did they use an expired card??? I delete the old one and selected the current one as preferred. Payment FAILED!!!!

How can I pay my Cast Boolits Subscription without PayPal?
    How do I cancel my PayPal account?

I am working 12 hours a day trying to finish my house that burned down a year ago. I spent an hour on the PayPal site and can't find a fix and they won't tell me in the Help section how to close the account.
    Mal

Mal Paso means Bad Pass, just so you know.

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Try the resolution center. I've not had any problem with it.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Long time no hear from you...hope life is dealing you better hands these days and hope you enjoy your new home!

Re: Pay Pal...haven't a clue...?

c h a r l i e
    a m e r i c a n p r a v d a

Be a Patriot . . . expose their lies!

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” G. Orwell

Banned
    Is your Paypal credit card information up to date? Anytime you get a new card or exp date on the card the info has to be updated.

Boolit Grand Master

Go edit your subscription and choose the new card to pay for it. Subscription payment methods are separate from your account default. When you deleted the old card, you deleted the payment method for your subscription.

Search for "subscription" from the summary page and it will take you right where you need to go.
    ”We know they are lying, they know they are lying, they know we know they are lying, we know they know we know they are lying, yet they are still lying.” –Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn

My Straight Shooters thread:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-shooter

The Pewter Pictures and Hallmarks thread:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...-and-hallmarks

Banned
    1. pick up the phone.
    2. call PayPal
    3. they will help.

I doubt anyone here is employed there.

Boolit Master
    Called PayPal.
    They have No Explanation why they used an old card.
    No Explanation why they didn't use the current card on the 19th after I updated.
    Nothing they can do. Nothing wrong with the current credit card and I would have to subscribe again. Which I did.
    Hope I didn't loose all the pictures.
    I don't have time for this PayPal Nonsense but Cast Boolits is important to me.

I shot over a thousand rounds of #6x 1 1/4 screws yesterday. Good thing they come in 50 round clips. LOL I have tennis elbow from holding a pneumatic framing nailer upside down and backward but I'm doing well for 65. All this exercise will probably add 10 years to my life - at the wrong end. LOL

I need to buy a bed before I move in but Carmel is a ZOO this weekend with Car Week. Every obnoxious Ferrari owner is HERE so I'll stay in the hills.

Yesterday a vulture flew past my new window about 5 feet from the house. I swear he was grinning. Flew between the house and remaining Oak. I think the thermal lift is better since the fire. There seem to be more hawks and vultures. Or maybe I'm not as healthy as I feel. LOL
    Mal

Cast Boolits Owner

Mal Paso,
    I just checked and it appears your sponsorship is valid until 11AUG19. If you have any issues with your membership here please contact me.

Robert
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mal Paso View Post
    Called PayPal.
    They have No Explanation why they used an old card.
    No Explanation why they didn't use the current card on the 19th after I updated.
    Nothing they can do. Nothing wrong with the current credit card and I would have to subscribe again. Which I did.
    Hope I didn't loose all the pictures.
    I don't have time for this PayPal Nonsense but Cast Boolits is important to me.

I shot over a thousand rounds of #6x 1 1/4 screws yesterday. Good thing they come in 50 round clips. LOL I have tennis elbow from holding a pneumatic framing nailer upside down and backward but I'm doing well for 65. All this exercise will probably add 10 years to my life - at the wrong end. LOL

I need to buy a bed before I move in but Carmel is a ZOO this weekend with Car Week. Every obnoxious Ferrari owner is HERE so I'll stay in the hills.

Yesterday a vulture flew past my new window about 5 feet from the house. I swear he was grinning. Flew between the house and remaining Oak. I think the thermal lift is better since the fire. There seem to be more hawks and vultures. Or maybe I'm not as healthy as I feel. LOL
    Did you follow the steps in post #5?
    ”We know they are lying, they know they are lying, they know we know they are lying, we know they know we know they are lying, yet they are still lying.” –Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by imashooter2 View Post
    No. When I tracked the first payment failure I saw the number was from an Expired Card. I opened the PayPal CC section and my current card was there along with the expired card. I deleted the expired card and selected my current card as preferred Without Changing Any Data. Two days later when they were supposed to try again I got notice my Cast Boolits Subscription was cancelled. Customer Service could not tell me why they charged the expired card, why the current card wasn't charged on the 19th, or find anything wrong with the current card which worked fine today.

I suspect PayPal works on thin margins and somebody shortcut something.
    Mal

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by imashooter2 View Post
    No. When I tracked the first payment failure I saw the number was from an Expired Card. I opened the PayPal CC section and my current card was there along with the expired card. I deleted the expired card and selected my current card as preferred Without Changing Any Data. Two days later when they were supposed to try again I got notice my Cast Boolits Subscription was cancelled. Customer Service could not tell me why they charged the expired card, why the current card wasn't charged on the 19th, or find anything wrong with the current card which worked fine today.

Mal

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1 View Post
    Mal Paso,
    I just checked and it appears your sponsorship is valid until 11AUG19. If you have any issues with your membership here please contact me.

Robert
    Thank You!

I hope to spend more time here soon. It's been one of those fire, flood, build a house in 3 months years. LOL
    Mal

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mal Paso View Post

No, PayPal worked just as designed. Subscription payment methods are separate from your main account payment method. When you added the new card to your account, you failed to edit your gunloads subscription. If you don't specifically authorize the new card to pay for your gunloads subscription, it cannot be used.