Reloading EverythingInline FabricationRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Load DataLee PrecisionSnyders JerkyWideners
Repackbox Titan Reloading

Thread: Does someone check all posts before they are put on site?

Boolit Buddy

Does someone check all posts before they are put on site?

Title too long but are all posts checked by someone before they are put on site? If so they need a raise as this could be a difficult job as i have posted several times and have included a curse word inadvertently and the post was corrected before adding to sight. Cudos to whoever does this.

Vendor Sponsor

The wordfilter in the forum software does it.
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

Anytime I've put in a word that was *'d out, I went back and corrected it with a word that was no blocked.

Cast Boolits Owner

Quote Originally Posted by DougGuy View Post
    The wordfilter in the forum software does it.
    This is correct.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Boolit Buddy
    Thanks I am a hunt and peck typer and sometimes I can't even follow my post. I appreciate all the work that the mods and our money for the site do. I am sorry that I can't donate now but will donate later if that is allowed. Oilfield Trash also known as Oily

Banned
    The word filter checks for inappropriate words, there are moderators who read every post checking for content that goes against CB policies.
    The MODs keep the site clean and family friendly

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grmps View Post
    The word filter checks for inappropriate words, there are moderators who read every post checking for content that goes against CB policies.
    The MODs keep the site clean and family friendly
    No way does staff check every post. There are too many in a day! Most violations are reported by other members who want to help keep the board civil.
    There are some people from past actions who will have some extra attention paid to them, but if you are a responsible member, you probably don't get a second look.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Banned

during the busy times of the year I would quite often spend about 4 hrs a day on the site.
    mostly cause I was interested in the content.
    but even then I rarely removed or changed anything [unless it was a direct rule violation, or just stupid and pointless mano et mano stuff]
    or a civil war thread.

the credit goes to the membership.

Boolit Master

I allus check my own posts afore sendin', you know, for spellin' and sech.

Boolit Grand Master

I've been here since March of '05 and have only had one occasion to deal with a problem - and that was not mine. Keep it calm and thoughtful and you too will have none.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!